The Reignman is an innovative Roguelike indie game based on exploration and strategic battles.
The game combines RPG and Roguelike play.In the game, the player plays the role of a team leader and encounters various events such as pubs, camps, training grounds, altars, and monster Boss levels in the five chapter maps. They can recruit, treat, upgrade, and revive the heroes, make the team grow stronger.In the monster Boss level, players control the team to move in the right direction to attack and defend, with the hero's unique skills, the battle to bring endless strategies!
· Strategy adventure game with Roguelike element, if you die in the game, you must restart your adventure!
. Randomly generated more than 100 levels and independently chose to explore the route in 5 chapters.
· Nearly 100 different heroes ready to choose with 4 jobs skills help for fight .
· Taverns, altars, treasures , training grounds, and random mysterious events,make the most appropriate choice to get the goal.
· Get your medal , Repeated Customs clearance can add a certain attribute.
· 4 jobs form their own characteristic, player should properly matched with the hero skill to move in the right direction.
· Experience simple and unique fighting style, each choice is vital.
1. add adventure medals: Repeated Customs clearance can add a certain attribute.
2. Add new job skills: heroes co-operate with your skills to reach the rich and varied playing method.
3. Add more friendly guide when the game start : To help you mastery of this game.
4. Optimize the random events trigger: experience and new rewards.
5. Optimal the job include the skills, power and so on .
6. Fixed bugs and optimize the game experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the idea behind this game, but the execution is lacking. There is virtually no tutorial or explanation as to what you should be doing. Progress eventually comes to a complete stop when you become overpowered and you have no alternative but to start over because all your characters are dead. There is no explanation or carry over of any progress. This is supposed to be a “rogue-like”, but it doesn’t feel like one.
Mostly fun, but...
I am enjoying this game, but it is driving me insane that I can’t speed up the text. It’s like watching paint dry waiting to see it slowly come up.
- GUANGZHOU HODO NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
- 146.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Winturn Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.