Relax Lite: Stress and Anxiety Relief
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Voted Top Mind & Body App of 2014 by Leading Doctors **
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes.
De-stress with our guided breathing and meditation exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive.
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. ""Relax"" by ""Saagara"" enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Guided Meditation features an 8 minute session that focuses on different parts of the body.
- Beautiful graphics
- Quick start feature
- In-app purchase opens up even more features including Intermediate and Advanced Breathing Sessions, and a 12 minute Guided Meditation Session.
Practicing deep breathing for only 5 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Practicing deep breathing has the following benefits:
1) Has an almost immediate relaxing effect.
2) Improves focus and reduces anxiety.
3) Lowers blood pressure and heart rate naturally.
4) Improves stamina and fitness by optimizing the usage of your lung capacity.
5) Works as a sleep aid for people affected with Insomnia.
6) Helps in pain management.
7) Helps in managing Headaches and Migraines.
**Available in English, French, and Chinese Languages
**Classic Mode is available in the Settings for the classic breathing exercise view.
Visit our website for more information: http://saagara.com
Make sure you check our our learning center for tips on yoga, diet, and being mindful: http://saagara.com/learning-center
Recommended by Leading Doctors
What's New in Version 4.3
- App size reduced
Audio language files load and are cached as needed.
- Minor bug fixes
Favorite breathing app
I've tried three other breathing apps, and I like Relax Lite the best because it offers multiple background visuals and sounds, multiple breathing timeframes/intervals and helpful visuals as to when to inhale and exhale. I like the progress chart to give a sense of accomplishment.
I don't use the meditation part, but the breathing exercises have been very helpful to increase my health level. I never realized how much I hold my breath when I'm at work/concentrating. The app has helped me train myself to maintain regular breathing. At the end of the day, I don't feel as tired as I once did.
Amazing app for anxiety control
This app uses meditation & breathing techniques to guide you through moments of anxiety or a panic attack. As someone who struggles with persistent anxiety, this app is great for falling asleep & calming myself through periods of anxiety. It's great to use if you're feeling stressed or to help you fall asleep or just relax. I highly recommend getting this app, especially if you have anxiety or any other issues that cause you to have high stress.
Timing is off?
I thought it was me. But I had an older version and just upgraded. And the breathing is definitely different. A lot quicker now. I actually liked the old breathing rhytms better. This app looks a little better. And the backgrounds were a neat idea. And the music is very calming. But why did you change the timing. Wierd thing to upgrade....
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 28, 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 71.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French
- Seller: Saagara LLC
- © Saagara LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- The Complete version of "Relax: Stress & Anxiety Relief"$2.99