Relax Meditation P: Mindfulness Sounds White Noise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Happiness at your fingertips!
Learning and practicing meditation as an integral part of your day has been proven to increase the overall quality of your life. Our Relax Meditation app provides an immersive experience that approaches meditation from an everyday life perspective making it an easy, natural and simple activity for everyone.
From the creators of Relax Melodies, Ipnos is proud to introduce its new app specialized in mindfulness meditation. Make us part of your everyday life, and experience incredible positive changes. Quiet your mind, improve your awareness, your mood and overall health by learning how to experience every moment to its fullest and find the happiness that's been waiting for you.
Try our free, 5-day Introductory program to meditation and experience firsthand how mindfulness can help you in all aspects of your everyday life.
Some of the benefits of mindfulness meditation.
* Boost your overall Health
* Find Happiness everywhere you go
* Improve your Relationships
* Increase your Focus and Awareness
* Improve your Productivity
* Know yourself at a deeper level
* Sleep Better
- Free access to the 5-day Introductory path to meditation. With only 10 minutes a day, learn and practice mindfulness meditation with a program carefully designed for everyone.
- A wide selection of 5-day meditation programs specialized in various everyday topics:
* New content every month!
- S.O.S. sessions for immediate relief.
- It also includes the features loved by our Relax Melodies users. Mix and match over 124 sounds and create your own custom melody to accompany your meditation practices.
- Community Melodies: Find and share sound mixes created by users like you from all around the world.
- Brainwave frequencies: Enhance your experience and achieve faster results.
- Meditation Reminder: Remind yourself when it’s time to meditate so you can continue mastering the skill of mindfulness. Widget also available.
Send us your feedback and tell us about the topics you wish to see in future updates. Our mindfulness community is important to us.
Online - http://www.relaxmeditation.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/relaxmeditationipnos
Twitter - https://twitter.com/IpnosMeditation
Subscription pricing and terms:
Relax Meditation offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$9.99 per month
$24.99 for 3 months
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Relax Meditation subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Relax Meditation also offers a Lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $19.99 with unlimited access to the Relax Meditation content forever.
Relax Meditation optionally integrates with the Health app.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: http://www.ipnossoft.com/end-user-license-agreement/
What's New in Version 6.0
This update is oriented towards making your experience simple and providing you the tools you need for a great meditation experience.
- New design.
- Save your favorite mixes now directly from the sound library.
- New Meditation display to better follow your progress and programs.
- Discovery is now Community Melodies where you can listen to mixes from around the world and save them to your device.
- Now share your favorites with your friends directly from the favorites section.
- Submit your own mix to our content team and have a chance to see it listed in the Community Melodies display for other users to enjoy.
- New Sounds carefully selected to enhance your experience.
- New Meditation programs specialized on specific areas of your everyday life.
- Meditation Time Widget to remind you when it’s time to meditate.
- iMessage extension now available for you to share your mixes with your friends.
- Support for WatchOS 2.
- 2 additional Nightstand Clock themes.
- Mindful Minutes are now tracked with Apple Health.
- Universal version now available in all iOS devices.
- It also includes stability and performance enhancers as well as some bug fixes.
Send us your comments or suggestions at email@example.com
I was originally looking for ocean recordings when I found this app. I downloaded the trial and enjoyed it so much that I ended up buying the full version and bought oriental melodies and seasons with it.
I was originally nervous my boyfriend wouldn't want to listen as a sleep-aid(since I had gotten it to help me sleep when he wasn't in bed yet or out of town visiting family) but he instantly began a "put o the rain, please, girlfriend!" Each night and since the app is so versatile, we get to decide what kind of rain we would like to hear.
As someone who randomly battles insomnia after a Traumatic Brain Injury 6 years ago, the isochronic tones have really helped me with sleep and just allowing my brain to remain calm while healing when awake. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
A Dream of an App!
Scientists are discovering that self-hypnosis/visualization/mindfulness/meditation/meditative prayer (all the same) can actually rewire the brain. By changing the way we think in this way we can think in healthier ways and have our brain make this new, healthy way of thinking our default method. (See "The Mindful Therapist" by Dr. Daniel J Siegel.) Although it sounds "New Age" it can be used with Christian meditative prayer as much as any other meditation.
The sounds from this app are the perfect background sounds to mix and match for that activity. (My favs are Slow Waves combined with Peacefulness.) You can even adjust volumes for each sound, save your favorite combos and add music from your music library. I deleted one star because although you can fall asleep to the sounds (or set sounds as an alarm) setting the timer is not intuitive.
This is one of my favorite apps in the store. I tried the free version, which can well stand on its own, but I highly recommend the ad-free premium: it's more than fairly priced for the amount of usage you'll get out of it. And trust me, if you are an ambience fanatic like I am, or like to occasionally chill out with background sound or music or both, you are definitely going to get hours of usage out of this app. I play various music and/or background noise while typing, crafting, Internet browsing, you name it. With the timer, it's a bedtime must-have. No functionality problems of any kind, just a continuous stream of relaxing sounds. I love it!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 211 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: iLBsoft
- © 2010-2017 Ipnos Software inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Limited Time - Lifetime Access$19.99
- 1 Month Access$4.99
- 3 Month Access$6.99