Turo - Rent Better Cars, Courtesy of Local Owners
By Turo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turo is a car rental marketplace where travelers can rent any car they want, wherever they want it, from a community of local car owners throughout the US and Canada.
Across the country or across town, travelers choose from a unique selection of nearby cars, while car owners earn extra money and help fuel the adventures of travelers they meet along the way. Whether it’s an F-150 truck to help out on moving day, a Tesla for a luxurious weekend away, or a classic VW bus for a picture-perfect road trip, travelers rent the car, and own the adventure.
Hitting the road?
• Choose from a totally unique selection and find the perfect car for your trip
• Rent directly from local car owners, as much as 30% less than traditional rental agencies
• Get your rental delivered, and book trips on the go with a quick tap
Car collecting dust?
• Rent it out and turn your depreciating asset into an earning engine
• Rest assured with $1 million (CA$2 million for Canadian vehicles) in liability insurance backing each trip
• Welcome travelers to your city and help inspire their adventures
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.8.5
This update includes optimizations and fixes to make booking trips and managing listings on Turo easier.
Needed a car literally last minute and had it available within 1 hour because it was book instantly and easy instructions affordable and car in good condition will definitely use again .
I've never had a more strange or unpleasant experience with a company. I added the same CC that my boyfriend had on his account so we could rent a car together. They said I can't do that so I switched it, but then they just canceled BOTH our accounts without explaining and now won't respond to us about the money he's still owed for renting his car out. They wrote us saying "we will no longer respond to you". It makes no sense. I'm in shock.
Great so far
It's easy to get started, communicate with renters, and collect your earnings. I have rented 5 times now and have had no issues. If you need to make a little extra money this is one easy way to do it!