A must have app for professional photographers.
Use Releases app to quickly and easily create, sign and send model and property releases on your iPhone. Includes all industry standard templates from Snapwire, ASMP, Getty Images and Shutterstock.
HOW IT WORKS:
– Enter information about yourself as a photographer that will be saved in the app and automatically added to every release you create. No need to re-enter it ever again.
– Choose one of the existing stock photography templates and fill in the required information about shoot, model/property, witness, etc. The app offers following industry standard templates: Snapwire Model Release, Snapwire Property Release, ASMP Standard Model Release, ASMP Standard Property Release, Getty Images Model Release, Getty Images Property Release, Shutterstock Adult Model Release, Shutterstock Minor Model Release, Shutterstock Property Release.
– All previously entered entities such as shoots, models, properties, witnesses are being saved in the app and can be used for future releases. Quick and easy.
– Add electronic signatures of photographer, model, and witness to your release. If the model is minor, parent signature is required.
– Send a PDF version of you release by email or add to cloud. We support all major cloud services: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote and OneDrive.
FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE.
For more information about Snapwire, please visit https://snapwi.re
Ratings and Reviews
Not Useful For Getty Despite What It Claims
I got this app mainly to allow me to have an electronic model release for Getty Images. It claims it can do that. The problem is that when you open the PDF you mail to yourself everything is visible but when you upload that release to Getty all numbers (dates etc) are not legible. I assume it has something to do with the font. I don't know the problem but the point is it ruined my submission because the release was void. Tried several times and no numbers are visible on the upload. Guess what, it's also not listed as 'Getty Approved' to submit releases. Once I downloaded a Getty approved app the releases from that app went through perfectly. It might work fine for other agencies. Also, I couldn't find a setting to change DD/MM/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
Convenient and easy to use!
This app is incredibly user-friendly and is a great way to get model releases. I love that you only have to enter your info. as the photographer once and it will input that same info. on every model release to follow. I also like that you have the option to send any release to your email as a PDF!
By far the best release app I have ever seen
By far this is the best, release app I have ever used or seen, It has all things I need to release a person or property, I have a contract with Getty Images, and this has the proper release format for that service and did I mention is fast?, I love this app I just hope they add the newer version of the releases.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.