Releases - Model and Property Release App by Snapwire
By Snapwire Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A must have app for professional photographers.
Use Releases app to quickly and easily create, sign and send model and property releases on your iPhone. Includes all industry standard templates from Snapwire, ASMP, Getty Images and Shutterstock.
HOW IT WORKS:
– Enter information about yourself as a photographer that will be saved in the app and automatically added to every release you create. No need to re-enter it ever again.
– Choose one of the existing stock photography templates and fill in the required information about shoot, model/property, witness, etc. The app offers following industry standard templates: Snapwire Model Release, Snapwire Property Release, ASMP Standard Model Release, ASMP Standard Property Release, Getty Images Model Release, Getty Images Property Release, Shutterstock Adult Model Release, Shutterstock Minor Model Release, Shutterstock Property Release.
– All previously entered entities such as shoots, models, properties, witnesses are being saved in the app and can be used for future releases. Quick and easy.
– Add electronic signatures of photographer, model, and witness to your release. If the model is minor, parent signature is required.
– Send a PDF version of you release by email or add to cloud. We support all major cloud services: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote and OneDrive.
FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE.
For more information about Snapwire, please visit https://snapwi.re
Some of us have a ever green release agreement with our models. We can forever, use any image of them we'd like. Filling this form out every time I want to submit images is not efficient. Please update with a more flexible shoot date and location to include any and all, dates & locations.
In addition: a photographers life is mostly filled with an emotion of relentless thought and creativeness. Interruptions are a death to the creative process. You must create the option to save the document as a jpeg. This is especially true for Shutter Stock releases as they will not accept any other format.
This is expected to be a formal contract, make it look like it. The signature field results in an immature size and location for the final document. Re-create the signature box to have the signee recognize the area available to sign. Then place the signature in the correct area on the document.
Not Useful For Getty Despite What It Claims
I got this app mainly to allow me to have an electronic model release for Getty Images. It claims it can do that. The problem is that when you open the PDF you mail to yourself everything is visible but when you upload that release to Getty all numbers (dates etc) are not legible. I assume it has something to do with the font. I don't know the problem but the point is it ruined my submission because the release was void. Tried several times and no numbers are visible on the upload. Guess what, it's also not listed as 'Getty Approved' to submit releases. Once I downloaded a Getty approved app the releases from that app went through perfectly. It might work fine for other agencies. Also, I couldn't find a setting to change DD/MM/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
Convenient and easy to use!
This app is incredibly user-friendly and is a great way to get model releases. I love that you only have to enter your info. as the photographer once and it will input that same info. on every model release to follow. I also like that you have the option to send any release to your email as a PDF!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: May 13, 2015
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Snapwire Media, Inc.
- © 2015 Snapwire Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.