Presenting Relego, an easy and accessible method for learning the vocabulary of Vergil's Aeneid, based on the well-known methods of extended repetition and reinforcement.
Relego's card-based practice system and gesture-driven interface make studying much more efficient and intuitive. As you practice, Relego uses its algorithms to intelligently create practice lists tailored to your strengths and weaknesses.
Some of Relego's features include:
- Relego's offline dictionary contains over 1,800 entries, searchable in Latin and English. Specific word lists can be easily created by tapping entries, allowing for personalized study.
- The more you practice, the better Relego can predict how you'll learn best. Cards will change color to indicate your level of mastery, and Relego will help you to reinforce words you already know.
- Choose whether the cards start with the English or the Latin side shown—however you learn best.
- Relego can send you practice reminders however often you'd like. A 5-word practice session takes about 30 seconds, but consistency can work wonders for long-term retention.
- All your progress, dictionary selections, and preferences are saved to your device automatically.
As the creator of Relego, I am committed to the highest standards of quality and accuracy. If you have any feedback, ideas, or questions, and especially if you find any lexical mistakes, please feel free to contact me or leave a review on the App Store. I am available via:
My website: www.sebseager.com
Lastly, my sincere appreciation and thanks to Dr. Allison Das, my high school Latin teacher, for her inspiration and encouragement. My thanks also to Ms. Murphy Moellers, my middle school Latin teacher, who introduced me to this amazing language.
‹‹‹ Happy studying! ›››
- Made lighter card colors easier to see
- Bug fixes and improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.