* enjoy 80% off your fav styles and brands
* get matched to items that you'll love
* save 500 gallons of water / purchase
* free shipping
* relovv takes no commission
* we match you to the right buyers so you sell more, faster
* sell other people’s items and earn money
* find items you like and click relovv to list them on your profile
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Join our mission to #ReduceReuseRelovv! Fashion is the 2nd most wasteful industry in the world, worse than oil. Each “relovv” reduces an item’s eco-footprint by 73%. We merge sustainability and style by curating only the best of the best relovved items, so you'll always find something special and affordable.
Invite friends to join relovv to give them a special gift when they join!
1. Personalized Feed - click the SHOP tab to see items in your size and style first.
2. Save - hit “save” on any item to add it to your wishlist or request a price drop.
3. Speed Improvements - pages are loading faster than ever and we continue to make improvements.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - we love hearing from you. #ReduceReuseRelovv
Ratings and Reviews
It’s worth a download
It’s a good idea but with some flaws.
We get what we want as a seller but no buyer is gonna buy with all the added fees shown as the final price. Makes an item look more expensive then what it’s actually marked at. This kinda reminds me of Vinted app. You get what you want, buyer pays a fee&shipping. Shipping is cheaper on their as well, so I don’t understand how that works here. The only difference that is a lower end selling app. I can see this being the same price point because who would wanna pay all the fees when you can get the same item on Poshmark for less and seller still gets what they want. The bonus of getting people to sign up is only $1. All other apps offer $5-$15 which brings in more buyers/sellers.
The one photo at a time thing is super annoying so I’m glad that’s changing. I’d like to see more in the feed as well. My feed hasn’t really changed much since I’ve been on the app when it first came out. Also, it shows I have notifications when I don’t. Before I had the issue of not getting them at all.
Best Online Thrifting!
As someone who loves fashion and having a large diverse closet but is also on a college budget, I think I just found the perfect fashion app for me! I also love the environmental aspect that is emphasized! I can easily go onto the app and shop from various styles and find pieces that are suited for me for a much more affordable price than buying retail. In addition, this app makes thrifting so much easier! I can filter through fashion postings so much simpler so I could find my size and the style that I am specifically looking for. All of the postings are high quality and trendy so I feel like I could further express and improve my style now that I have this app. I can get more clothes for the same amount as I could if I went to buy a couple brand new clothes from a retail store. I’m saving money and helping the environment while still being able to be stylish! Look good and feel good, and Relovv helps me do that!
Still trying to get the hang of things in beta
So this app has potential but a few things need to be fixed
1. The area on the home screen where it says 'click here anytime to give us feedback' does not lead to any link or do anything when you click on it so that's why I'm leaving feedback here
2. Add an option for the seller to ship on their own and make them enter a tracking number to confirm shipping! I have no idea why you are making sellers waste money they could be earning on the huge price for shipping items that are lightweight. Many items can be shipped commercial USPS first class package service for under $5 for up to 15oz. I can't understand why the tshirt I just listed was almost $7 in shipping when I know I could ship it USPS for about $2.80?
3. Add a brand category for vintage clothing. Maybe American vintage? and international vintage? or something? because there is no way to distinguish this clothing that has random brands but is quality vintage at this time
- UNItiques Inc.
- 106.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 UNItiques Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.