Do you care about your body and want to improve your wellbeing?
Look no further: if your answer is yes, Remeasure is designed for you! It helps you track changes in your body measurements and attain your goals.
• Measures are displayed on a body silhouette, so you can review all the measurements of a day in place on a single screen
• The calendar highlights entry days by underlining them, so you can return to the days with measurements
• Page swipes enable you to view changes over time even for non-consecutive days
Interactive, zoomable, shareable graphs just a double tap away for each measure, indicating start, target (if set) and trends. Pick a time span to focus: one month, three months, one year
• 28 standard measures are visually presented on the body silhouette, enabling you to enter your data in any order
• 12 custom measures with flexible unit type (length or mass). Name them, order them as you like. They are listed under the body silhouette for easy access
• Set targets for any measure you want to focus on
• Activate / deactivate any measure whenever you want
• Record your feelings, activities, thoughts daily
• Enter small and large numbers using the swipe-able dual-level input facility
• Pick your choice of unit: metric or imperial
• Your Body Frame, Body Mass Index, Waist to Height Ratio and Waist to Hip Ratio are automatically calculated based on your inputs.
• The result of each calculation is shown in a bar indicating the risk ratios, so you can see the risky areas and take caution
• To understand the calculators, read the short articles we put together for each, based on research
Plan your regular measurement taking, with flexible day and time options
FLEXIBLE DATA HANDLING: IMPORT, EXPORT & RESET
• Two ways of importing your existing data:
1. add new data only (append)
2. add new and override old data (merge)
• The app validates data entries and creates an import report to inform you of any problems
• The data export facility allows you to back up your data as often as you need anywhere you want, including iCloud drive, if enabled on your device
• The data reset function wipes your data from the device in case you are giving your phone away
FREE to use online with adverts.
Upgrade to remove ads and use while offline.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
***** Simple and Easy works for me perfectly - Ygrygac, UK
***** Outstanding app - Remeasure is a fantastic app for keeping track of measurements while losing weight. It has a simple and elegant design that is easy to use. Support is extremely helpful and very responsive. A++ - AilisIon0909, USA
***** Great Asset for your fitness journey - Incorporating Remeasure into my fitness tracking routine has given me that extra boost I need to stay motivated. App is easy to use, support is extremely helpful and respond quickly. - tbrathwaite, USA
***** Great App - I was looking for an app to track measurements in, and this was it! It charts my progress so I can see it, even if I don’t feel like I lost anything. It not only tracks my measurements, but congratulates me when I reach my goals. - FlavorMonster, USA
Help text update.
Minor bug fix related to calendar view and screen orientation.
Ratings and Reviews
Centimeters and KG only
Edited 3/4/18 Thank you for responding to my review. I have now changed from metric to inches/pounds. Since I couldn’t go back to the dates I’d put my measurements on sticky notes, I put my iPad into plane mode, and in settings changed the date, then entered the stickie note data. I am excited that there will be no more stickie notes. The $2.99 for ad free is well worth it. A couple suggestions: I couldn’t add a password to protect my measurements. That would be a great addition. Another nice addition would be to show a table of total measurement change. I can export to a CSV and open it in excel but it would be nice to have in the app. I’d be willing to pay for that. Again thank you for listening to my earlier frustration.
Looks like a nice app, but I don’t want to convert all my measurements to inches. It would be great if there was a way to set the measurement type. Watched their video and couldn’t find that option.
Developer Response ,
Response to Mar 4 comment:
Hi Marie, Thank you for updating your response - much appreciated. Regarding the dates: we have an interactive calendar; I am sorry that it wasn't clear and you had to go through all that trouble to go back to the dates; we will update the help tips to include how to use the calendar in the next release.
The calendar is scrollable, so you can swipe right to go back a week for example. The dates are buttons, so tap on them to add / edit an entry. There are back and forth a week buttons next to the month as well. However, there is no back and forth a month buttons if you’d like to have them we can put it on the list.
It is also possible to import your existing data into the app using the import facility - the template is on our website. Again, we will include the file and the tips on export and import in the next release.
Great suggestions, keep them coming, we will add them to our improvements lists and get our users to vote for them.
Response to Feb 3 comment:
What would you like to use as a measurement type?
We do have cm/in and kg/lb; I am sorry that it wasn't clear in the video.
To change the type, in the edit mode, please press long on the cm (near the height) or kg (near the weight) to confirm the action. The existing values you have will automatically get converted to the new type. The height value in inches is also displayed as feet and inches. Similarly, the weight value in pounds is displayed as stone and pounds.
I hope this is helpful. For more information, please send us your feedback through the app - that way we can assist you better and email you how-to video clips if need be.
We are currently working on creating more focused how-to video clips which will be available on our website next month.
Hannah @ Remeasure Team
It took a bit to figure out how to input the measurements, but once I took the time to understand it, it’s a good app. I really liked that I could go one year back in time to input past measurements that I had taken and written on paper. Make sure you are putting your measurements under RECORD, and not TARGET. I had put in my data for 11 months, and nothing showed up on the graphs. I eventually realized I had hit the target button somewhere along the way, and all my measurements had to be re-typed back in under record. Honestly, this app was a bit confusing and somewhat frustrating at first....to the point that I looked for a different app. But I realized that this had everything I was looking for, and it was free. If you take your time, it’ll eventually make sense. I totally get it now and would recommend it to others.
Yes! All the measurements!
I really like the app and the way it takes all my measurements. I am looking forward to see if this actually helps me improve my health and track my shape.
If it were to improve in any way i would include a 3D avatar that changes to the dimensions that we input to give an idea of what our bodies look like. I know i have an idea through the mirror but to see it would give this app another edge!
Hopefully this’ll show me what my body is doing as I track my macros too!
- Evoque Limited
- 70.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Evoque Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Adverts $2.99
- Ad Free $2.99
- Remeasure Ad Free $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.