The beautiful RememBear app is the easiest way to create, store, and use really strong passwords across your devices and stay safe online. It also stores credit cards for quicker online shopping, and protects sensitive notes with an added layer of security.
Try RememBear Premium free for 1 month! If you fall in love with your Bear, keep things going with an annual subscription.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A BEAR
- Automatic log-ins: RememBear saves you time by auto-filling your login information across your favourite apps and websites.
- Faster online checkouts: Autofill your credit cards when shopping online.
- Never forget a password: Save your passwords in a single place and say goodbye to un‑bear‑able password resets.
- Store sensitive notes: A place for those notes that need an extra layer of security.
- Keep your data safe: All of your logins are stored in an encrypted vault that only you can access.
- Prevent identity theft: Generate strong, unique passwords for your online accounts to prevent getting hacked.
- Access everywhere: Your Bear is synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets.
- Friendly, approachable design so simple, even a bear could use it!
- Unlock your vault securely with Touch ID or FaceID
- Auto-locking after Bear inactivity
- A single Master Password lets you unlock your vault
A BEAR YOU CAN TRUST
- Independently audited: RememBear security is independently audited by a 3rd party to ensure it meets the highest security standards.
- Privacy by design: Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data.
- Serious security: RememBear protects your data with super strong encryption.
Get a 30-day free trial of RememBear Premium when you sign up for the first time. After your trial ends, you’ll be charged for a yearly RememBear subscription.*
If you’re not ready to commit to RememBear Premium, you can cancel anytime and downgrade to RememBear Free which removes cross-device sync, backup, and priority support.
GET IN TOUCH
Is your Bear misbehaving? Do you have feedback for us? Do you have a cool fact about bears to share? Contact our support team by visiting our website https://www.remembear.com/support
* Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at the end of your free trial period and auto-renew every year. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew at any time by going to your Settings in your iTunes Account.
**NEW** PASSWORD AUTOFILL for iOS 12
This release introduces support for the new Password AutoFill feature in iOS 12.
Now your RememBear passwords will show up above your iOS keyboard and be one-tap away!
There's also a special new Achievement, complete with new animation to add to your collection.
Just enable AutoFill from your Achievements dashboard and get ready for some un-bear-lievably fast logging in!
Ratings and Reviews
Set and save your passwords for easy online logins.
Love this app
I love this app for several different reasons. Firstly, this app
lets you write the password, user and even email after you make it not just when you make it. Second off, I like that you can name it so you can keep track of which account stuff goes to which. Third, it had notes below and let’s you easily access and edit your account information. Fourth, the bear makes it so much more fun to use. When I access my passwords I get to see a bear helping me. And finally this app is free and doesn’t cost money and most importantly it works! It doesn’t glitch you out, crash or randomly log you out. This app is really helpful for me because instead of trying to find the paper I would have wrote all of my account info down on I can simply go to my home screen and open this app. The only issue I’ve really had with it is that it had my reconnect my account after I updated my iPad which is easy but still a small disadvantage. I love this app and I hope everyone who downloads it loves it as much as I do. Anyways thank you for this app! Nice work on it!
Okay, so I used MasterLock Vault for many years. Loved it, never had an issue. Kept my whole life in there - on all of my devices. It was free - and flawless. Then out of nowhere, they notified users that they were discontinuing the password keeper. UGH!
I spent a couple of weeks searching the App Store for a new password keeper. I must admit, I was initially drawn to the cute bear on this app. I love how he moves with what you’re searching or typing. If he can’t find something, he even shakes his head with his little paws to his face and looks emBEARassed! He’s adorable. But better than that, I’ve now got another seamless password keeper on all of my devices. Admittedly, it’s a bit pricey to get the advanced features of interactive usability. But I did it anyway because, as we all know, this is now a world of a billion passwords and we are lost without them. And keeping them secure is priceless.
I had a few issues in the first few weeks, had to contact the app developer....had trouble with getting additional devices connected. Now it’s all working fine, and it’s VERY cool how I can actually log in to any of my sites right through the RememBear app! Love that. Then I click “Done” and I’m right back to the app. It’s a super fast way to get in and out of secure sites.
I do with I’d gotten a “half off” deal or something. Because I think $40 was pretty steep. Maybe they’ll like my review and give me a deal. 😉
- TunnelBear, Inc.
- 100.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 TunnelBear Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- RememBear Premium $35.99
- RememBear Premium $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.