MemoZy (Note & To-Do)
By DesignPlusD Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Productivity Rank No.1 in App Store from 12 countries
Take note of anything you came up with and simply touch it.
Your ideas will be flawlessly organized.
MemoZy has the best usability and functionality compared to any task organizer app for iPhone and iPad.
You can put all of your tasks in order.
Organize and clear up your ideas right now.
Make the best use of this App:
• When you need to take a quick note of your ideas
• When you take notes during your meetings
• When you need to remember the location, time, and phone number for your appointments
• When you want to clearly summarize your ideas
• Moving and editing categories in a fun, easy manner
• Task editing that enables easy grouping and changing of top listings
• Sending a note via email
Version 2.0 update:
• Everything including design has been improved.
Version 3.0 update:
• TimeLine View and Synchronization features has been added.
What's New in Version 3.1.6
Fixed minor bugs.
I love it. PLEASE consider adding more!
I love this app. It is nice to look at and fun to use. It is great when trying to manage multiple lists. My only complaints are that 1) I want to be able to easily move tasks from one list to another (as is possible in an app like Gneo). This feature is quite important and may keep me from using it once the novelty wears off. 2) I have trouble resizing the boxes to be the size that I want after I first make them. This isn't a big deal to me, but I thought I'd mention the difficulty. Otherwise, terrific app. Thank you.
I love it, but I can't use it
This is a very creative and fun to-do list. I love its look and the way you interact with it. The way it handles sub-tasks is wonderful.
So, I REALLY want to use it, but it can't. It just doesn't work for me because it lacks a way for me to mark the tasks for today. This could be added several ways (clicking on a "star", dragging items to an area for today, etc) but without any of those features I'm going to have to switch to a different, less creative, app.
Needs the ability to easily move times from one list to another as well as an option for daily tasks that refresh automatically.
Also, it would be nice if sending to Evernote would replace an existing note instead of creating a duplicate.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 27, 2014
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: DesignPlusD Inc.
- © 2012 DesignPlusD Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.