Remember The Milk
By Remember The Milk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your to-do list anywhere with this feature-packed app; never forget the milk (or anything else) again. Remember The Milk (RTM) for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad connects with the popular online service of the same name. With millions of users worldwide, Remember The Milk is everywhere you are: from mobile to the web to apps including Outlook, iCal, Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, and more. Learn more at www.rememberthemilk.com
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• Get reminded via email, SMS, and instant messenger; see www.rmilk.com/reminders to set up.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/ios for details.
• Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
• Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
• Push Notification reminders and badge updates.
(Pro subscription available for In App Purchase.)
Follow Us For Updates:
What's New in Version 3.0.5
• Fixes an issue with the sign up process on iOS 8.3.
Follow Us For Updates:
Love the Web Version (Pro) Not the IOS App
My understanding is that the beta version of the app is in the works and has been for some time. In the meantime there are several glitches in the app such as when a new task is made. The customization buttons do not work for one or more of the options. It can be changed after the task is setup. In addition, as others have mentioned only one task can be deleted at a time.
As the pro web version has been updated it has gotten increasingly different from the iOS app which can be frustrating at times. The pro web version supports subtasks and they are listed under the main task, however, on the app they appear as separate tasks from the main task.
I have been using RTM for a number of years now and initially was using the app most of the time but not anymore.
I've used this app for years. I just wish there was a way to delete multiple tasks at once. Also, when I sync, a million old repeating tasks show up again that I deleted long time ago, so I have to manually delete each one and there is no option to delete multiple.
Best I've Found So Far
I have fairly extensive experience with task management software. I'm still bewildered by Microsoft's lack of support for its task function in Outlook. At least RTM has robust smart lists (predefined queries), requirements for serious use of any task management system.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- © 2015 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One year$24.99