Remember The Milk
By Remember The Milk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
What's New in Version 4.1.21
* Fixed: An issue where changing a subtask’s parent in the web app would keep it attached to its previous parent in the app in some cases.
* Fixed: An issue where subtasks couldn't be reordered by drag and drop in some cases.
* Improved: Handling of subscription renewals.
The new RTM is indispensable. Overall, this has to be the best manager out there, even with strong competition from Wunderlist and Todoist. It feels like RTM is built by a smaller team. They aren't always the best at marketing, and they took a long time to update their app to compete with the other modern task managers, but once they did it was completely worth it. I (still) use MilkSync with Outlook to capture tasks from my email, and I also love that they have maintained Siri capture support. With the combo of using Launchy on my Windows laptop for work, this means that I have quick capture that is as fast as paper and pen, no matter what I'm doing. I think this is the area where most task managers fail, but RTM just shines. My wish list for improvements would include rich text notes support when transferring tasks to and from Outlook, and honestly to include some of the cool graphic customization options available on the web app. Thanks Bob!!
This app was recommended to me by a career counselor at my law school, and it helps me keep my life under control and to manage my stress.
The lists are excellent, since whenever I have a complicated task with a lot of subparts, I can break it up under a list and spread it out over several weeks. I have about eight lists, and they populate their tasks to the daily and weekly planners every day. So I can see what I need to get done for the eight or so sources of responsibility in my life, without having to worry about anything getting away from me. And I'm able to redistribute things easily when I have too much on my plate.
Plus I was able to create a personal fulfillment list, put activities there that I enjoy, and treat them as part of the things that I need to get done every day, if possible. So it helps me build more "me" time into my schedule and I'm much happier for it.
The only thing better would be if it integrated with Yahoo! calendar like it does with Gmail. Also, I had to pick one device to use it on, since I found that when I paid for continuous syncing and tried to use it on my iPhone, iPad, and laptop, the sync would not work well. It actually duplicated a lot of entries. But those are just a couple of side issues, on the whole, the app is really a lifesaver!
Why have I never tried this app before?
Just downloaded this on a whim. I've used Todoist, Wunderlist, Omnifocus 2, Things 3, 2Do, and paper planners before but never tried RTM. Since I'm addicted to dabbling in different apps I decided to give it a try. The interface has come a long way. I'm finding the web and iOS apps to be snappy, easy to use, and have a feeling of flexibility and understated power. Feels faster to sync and more flexible than Omnifocus, easier to navigate than Things 3, less fiddly than 2Do, and most importantly of all, more powerful than Todoist because it has START DATES!! iOS app look and feel is simple, clean, polished, and friendly.
Really pleasantly surprised. Also love the monkey mascot.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 4.1.21
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One year$39.99
- Remember The Milk Pro$39.99