Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Apple Watch app - add and review tasks with ease on your Apple Watch
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Attach files to your tasks - connect to Dropbox or Google Drive to attach related files to any task
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
* Updated: VoiceOver improvements for watchOS.
* Fixed: An issue where attachments were not preserved across ‘after’ repeat instances.
* Fixed: An issue where autocorrect changes weren't applied properly in some fields.
* Fixed: An issue where the "due soon" view on watchOS wouldn't update properly in some cases.
* Fixed: An issue where the app didn't function properly when the device language was set to Catalan.
* Fixed: Several issues with Japanese repeat parsing.
* Fixed: An issue where due times set on days where a timezone DST transition occurs were incorrect in some cases.
* Fixed: An issue where the task list would render incorrectly when using 3D touch in some cases.
* Fixed: An issue where URLs on tasks/in notes would not open the correct app in some cases.
Ratings and Reviews
Middle School Principal
I was using Todoist to stay organized and focused. Was very happy and even went premium after a while for a few added features .Downloaded the free version of RTM just to play with after reading some great reviews. The free RTM is more functional for me than Todoist and even had the added features I wanted from Todoist. It works flawlessly for me, especially with the many repeating tasks in my role. Weekly and monthly tasks are entered once and appear on the day I need to handle them every week or month. Great for safety, maintenance items, and monthly reports.
Emails that require my attention are forwarded to RTM and appear as a task with the email body as a note. That really beats reading them once and flagging them as unread so I don’t forget them, which was clogging up my inbox. I can schedule the task when I have time to decide on a date, and no more important matters falling through the cracks. Most importantly...inbox zero every day in my email. I am not sure the premium version of RTM has enough added value for my particular use, but I may try it just to make sure RTM stays profitable so I stay productive. The daily morning email of my tasks and the text reminders are perfect for me. I still have Todoist on all my devices and desktop, but it has become a good but lonely app as of late.
I would recommend RTM to anyone not completely satisfied with their current to do app.
I've experimented with many todo list apps out there and this one is the best. I'm actually getting stuff done now and it's this app that's making this possible. When I first got this I went to the blog and just read things for fun and what happened is many ah-ha moments where I thought "oh wow I can do that?!" If you invest the time learning what it can do you'll want to utilize this app to its full potential and then in end you'll make things happen too.
Update: it's my second year in a row for the premium upgrade and let me tell you it's worth every penny! I'm a frugal guy, so at first I hated the thought of that annual payment. But it breaks down to a few bucks a month so that's not so bad. Buy 'em a coffee once a month kinda thing. Now I'm completely fine with it because the app really is so superior to other to-do apps. I've wasted countless time trying other apps (even paid ones) and in the end I always come back to RTM. This update is a reminder to myself to stop thinking about the possibility of an alternative, consider the payment a simple cup of coffee to my great developer friend once a month, and enjoy RTM for the rest of my life!!!!
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate the coffee! It really helps keep us going! ✨☕️✨ 🤩
The new RTM is indispensable. Overall, this has to be the best manager out there, even with strong competition from Wunderlist and Todoist. It feels like RTM is built by a smaller team. They aren't always the best at marketing, and they took a long time to update their app to compete with the other modern task managers, but once they did it was completely worth it. I (still) use MilkSync with Outlook to capture tasks from my email, and I also love that they have maintained Siri capture support. With the combo of using Launchy on my Windows laptop for work, this means that I have quick capture that is as fast as paper and pen, no matter what I'm doing. I think this is the area where most task managers fail, but RTM just shines. My wish list for improvements would include rich text notes support when transferring tasks to and from Outlook, and honestly to include some of the cool graphic customization options available on the web app. Thanks Bob!!
- Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remember The Milk Pro $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.