Remind Me is a simple utility that lets you quickly add items to the Reminders app on your Mac.
• Runs in your menu bar, staying out of your Dock and out of your way when you don't need it.
• Set reminder titles, reminder and due dates, and notes.
• Can be activated quickly with a global hotkey that can be customized in the app's preferences.
• Can be configured to start on login.
• New icon.
• Updated to support OS X Yosemite.
• Updated to correctly support system-level permissions for access to reminders.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect addition to Reminders app!
I’m a task list freak and this simple (but very well-done) app is a game-changer. With a customizable hotkey, anywhere at any time I can quickly and easily add a to-do so I won’t forget it. Simple interface makes it so easy to set a due date, reminder…in a matter of seconds so I can get back to what I was doing when the to-do popped into my head. Highly recommended!
Deleted app five minutes after installing
An app like this is sorely needed as the Mac Reminders app is deficit in so many ways. But I deleted Remind Me within five minutes of installing it when I discovered you can’t tab from one field to the next. I prefer to use my mouse as little as possible and I don’t want to have to click to change the List or set the Reminder or Due Dates. Also, the developer's support web page doesn’t really exist. It’s just the Apache default page and this doesn’t inspired much confidence.
Due dates, yes…repeat MIA
Apple’s Reminder app is strange in that sometimes one gets the option to set a “due date”, which is different from setting a “remind” date. This Remind Me companion app to Reminders has both option and works well. I do wish the ability to set repeat. For now, I go back to Reminders to add that.
- High Order Bit, Inc.
- 2 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 High Order Bit, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.