By High Order Bit
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Remind Me is a simple utility that lets you quickly add items to the Reminders app on your Mac.
• Runs in your menu bar, staying out of your Dock and out of your way when you don't need it.
• Set reminder titles, reminder and due dates, and notes.
• Can be activated quickly with a global hotkey that can be customized in the app's preferences.
• Can be configured to start on login.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• New icon.
• Updated to support OS X Yosemite.
• Updated to correctly support system-level permissions for access to reminders.
Perfect addition to Reminders app!
I’m a task list freak and this simple (but very well-done) app is a game-changer. With a customizable hotkey, anywhere at any time I can quickly and easily add a to-do so I won’t forget it. Simple interface makes it so easy to set a due date, reminder…in a matter of seconds so I can get back to what I was doing when the to-do popped into my head. Highly recommended!
Due dates, yes…repeat MIA
Apple’s Reminder app is strange in that sometimes one gets the option to set a “due date”, which is different from setting a “remind” date. This Remind Me companion app to Reminders has both option and works well. I do wish the ability to set repeat. For now, I go back to Reminders to add that.
This is just what I’ve been looking for! Finally an app that lets me use Apple Reminders and quickly use Due Dates without a reminder! I love it! 5 stars! I agree, Apple needs to pay this guy to incorporate this into an official update for the Reminders app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: High Order Bit, Inc.
- © 2014 High Order Bit, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor