Reminder & Countdown free
By Sergey Astakhov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Reminder & Countdown app is designed to remind you about all your important events, meetings, friends’ birthdays, a long-awaited TV Shows premieres, a dentist appointment, coming-soon holidays, wedding date and any upcoming events you don’t want to miss. Countdown timer provides you precise knowledge how many time is left.
Thus you are always ready to follow the moment on time!
Information on events comes in a nicely-wrapped pack which you yourself have created. All details of notifications such as font, icon, sound, background and others options can be configured according to your taste. In addition Reminder & Countdown Free is complemented with excellent sharing options which give you an opportunity to share your reminders and countdowns with the world via SMS, MMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber and other social networks and services.
Reminder & Countdown Free Features
- Manage countdowns of one or more dates.
- Select the units you wish to count down.
- Sort countdowns by date, by name or use customizable sorting.
- Add name, time and date of event.
- Choose various icons for any event.
- Set the repeat period.
- Set number of alerts.
- Get push notifications to remind about events.
- Set time when push notifications appear (when they have happened; when they will happen in 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, or 1 week).
- Choose sounds of alerts.
- Change backgrounds (various colors and tints).
- Adjustable font of text (a huge number of fonts are available).
- Let you know how much time is left until the event happens (in full months, days, hours, minutes and seconds; in months, days, hours, minutes and seconds separately).
- Watch real-time count down (seconds ticking).
- Share information about event via SMS, MMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social networks and messengers: send whole event countdown screenshot or send only a part of countdown note or reminder text.
- Import data of birthdays from your address book.
- Import events from iCalendar and iOS Reminders.
- Choose your photos instead of default icons.
- Set the photos as background.
- Assign any event its own category.
And, of course you can:
- enjoy awesome, easy-to-use UI;
- make colorful notes;
- brighten up reminders;
- use the app as an alarm.
it is absolutely for free without any restrictions!
Thank you for your opinions, they are very valuable!
We are continued to make Reminder & Countdown Free even better, so never lose the drive to share your impressions and feedback with us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.13.1
+ Import data of birthdays from your address book
+ Import events from iCalendar and iOS Reminders
+ Choose your photos instead of icon
+ Set the photos as background
+ Added categories of events
+ New features Badge
+ Bugs fixed.
Do you have any favorite features not added here?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and concerns or leave comments on our Facebook page - PersAppsGr.
Hope you enjoy the update!
It's ok, just remove wrong events🛠
After the last update my list of events and tasks has changed, so 7 reminders which I have never added earlier were included in it. It is very strange and isn't clear at all, looked as if someone would get into my personal records. I had to contact the developer support! To my surprise, I’ve got a really quick response where it’s said that it’s the last update which were targeted at new users worked out in this way.
So as I’ve understood, there is a list of new default events for new users that sets at the very first launch of the app. Also the developer has assured me that there no concerns about personal data and all necessary steps to fix this glitch have already undertaken, and the appeared records you could simply delete. What, in fact, I did!
Today I’ve found out that there was app’s new updating, as it was told me yesterday. As far as everything else goes, the app is great! It’s easy to read, easy to use and convent. The only other thing I would love to see, is the ability to customize the app’s interface a bit more. At least in regard to more colors and different fonts. However, this isn’t a necessity.
I also gave it a 5 star rating just because its creator is very prompt at answering questions or concerns.
Really like it
Super easy to use and you are not forced to rate with a 5 star rating to use it like another one I tried.
I would like to see them add a way to adjust the background. You can use your photos as a background but they don't have a way to either move the pic or text. I.E. I use the persons photo as a background for birthdays but when you can't adjust it you get the text over the face or other important parts. It would also be nice to add text! And one more suggestion: maybe a way to filter the list, or the ability to choose favorites
Great app but last updates not too great
This is my favorite reminder app. But in the last few updates the sync stopped working correctly. Before it didn't matter were I added or updated a reminder (iPad or iPhone) it synced flawlessly. Now if i update or add something on my iPad it never updates on my iPhone. It only worked if I added it to my phone. But today I noticed that, that isn't working any more. I created events on my iPhone and the haven't synced to my iPad. Hope they fix this soon. Sent an email. They replied but, but they just told me what I knew. Never fixed the problem.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 2.13.1
- Size: 64.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Seller: Sergey Astakhov
- © Sergey Astakhov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.