Reminder with Calendar and Voice Reminders is a powerful reminder app, you can easily set up all kind of reminders. Use your own voice recordings or pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound. They will play when the reminder is due.
Reminders are fully configurable: Pre-Alarms, Auto-Snooze, Snooze, Reschedule, Custom Messages, Custom Sounds, Custom Images, Notes and More. Practically any type of reminder can be set:
Repeat throughout the day
• Repeat every X minutes (Every 20 mins, Every 90 mins)
• Repeat every X hours (Every hour, Every 4 hours)
• Repeat at specific times (9:15, 10:30, 11:50)
• Repeat every X days (Every day, Every 3 days)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (Repeat only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat on weekdays, weekends
• Repeat every X weeks (Every week, Every 2 weeks)
• Repeat on selected days of the month (Repeat on the 15th and the 30th)
• Repeat every first Monday of the month
• Repeat every last Friday of the month
• Repeat every year (Birthdays, Anniversaries)
• Repeat daily for 21 days and then take 7 days off (Birth Control)
• Repeat for 3 consecutive days and then take 2 days off
• Set a reminder at a specific date and time
• Wake up at 8:00 on weekdays
• Wake up at 9:00 on weekends
• Easy to use for everyone
• Use your own voice as the reminder sound. It will play when the reminder is due
• Pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound
• The Auto-Snooze feature allows to repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Snooze a reminder or mark it as "Done" directly from the lock screen or notification banner
• Pre-Alarms: Get an alarm prior to the actual due date
• Add images or photos to each reminder for easy identification
• Reschedule reminders to a new time and date in the future
• It has a calendar to show all reminders by month
• Easy one tap to turn individual reminders on or off
• Option to pause all reminders when you don't want to be disturbed
• Backup and restore reminders on the same device or multiple devices
• More than 80 built-in images
• 30 built-in alarm sounds
• Full VoiceOver accessibility support
• No internet connection required
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version you can only add up to 3 reminders
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• Added support for the new iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
Best one I can find
This app has allowed me to set reminders with more ease than any other. But still doesn’t provide me with what I originally was needing. I care for both of my elderly, ill parents. To schedule their medications along with my own has been very challenging. I needed an app that I could set a reminder every 3 days OR 72 hours for one specific, very important drug. I haven’t been able to find an app that can accommodate that. You can find by month, bi weekly, by week or by day, but not by hour or every 3 days. However this app is better than others I’ve tried because it’s easy to set up and clear once completed or when a reminder is sent to me. When I give my mother the medication that needs application every 72 hours, when the reminder goes off, I give it and then can easily reset that reminder for 3 days later. While I wish I didn’t have to reset it each time it’s still better than what other apps offer. If for some reason I fail to set that next reminder I can go look at history to see what day it was I gave it to her.
Great ! (With Small issue)
This app is Amazing, i always appreciate a Application that worries about the little details like i do. Any reminder time or amount of days has been covered in this app. This blows the Stock Apple Reminders App out of the water, it was so buggy and frustrating. This app was absolutely worth the $1.99 price tag, it makes my day alot easier and organized. I look forward to seeing what new features and updates are coming soon.
***** The only 2 problems i have is that when i pull down on Notifications on my iPhone and try to “clear” a individual reminder that i missed, it instead Clears “All” my missed reminders in my Notifications center which is a little aggravating.
Also my other small problem is that when i dismiss a Reminder Notification that pops up on my Apple Watch It does Not show up on my iPhone Notification center as a missed reminder. Better integration with a apple watch would be greatly appreciated.
Awesome app for ADHD
This app is amazing! You can even add a specific voice alert for each reminder. I suffer from ADD so no matter what reminders I make on calendars if everything has similar or basic reminder alerts then I will tend to overlook or ignore them. This reminder grabs my attention and tells me what I’m being reminded of if I choose to make a voice alert for that one. So many options yet so clean cut. Finally got what I’ve waited for for years. Now I just wish they had location reminders for when I get close to an inputted location like the “RemindMeAt” app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sergio Licea
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Reminder App
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.