Add reminders to iOS built-in reminders app from Notification Center without unlocking the device. Paste text from clipboard and convert it into reminders.
The app offers the following features:
- Convert clipboard text into reminders based on a selectable separator
- Add reminders from Widget without unlocking device
- View due or over due reminders from all groups in one place
- View all lists reminders in one place
- View each reminders group list by itself
- Switch between reminders groups
- Scroll to view all reminders in each group
- Sort reminders by name or due date
- Complete reminders
- Tap on reminder to open Reminders app
More features will be added based on customer’s feedback. Please try our "Week Cal Widget for iOS calendar" app that implements a week view of iOS calendar events in notification center.
fixed scrolling issue
fixed save last text separator
Ratings and Reviews
Getting to live it
I started using this recently as I had to change my calendar and the calendar use reminders. Like this as it allows me to enter reminders on my lock screen and also look at all reminders. So far, I have found nothing I can complain about. Thanks for such a great product.
I got this app because the native Reminders widget doesn’t show me all the reminders I’ve entered. Sometimes I enter things that don’t necessarily have set due dates but are things I need to do at some point. This shows me everything simple and effective!
Recent iOS update reduced functionality:
iOS 12 has corrected this problem:
A recent iOS update reduced functionality. Show more/Show less now requires two taps to get to the expanded widget. Every time - annoying
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.