By Mode2 Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remixer is a music player like no other. Remix, loop and re-arrange your favorite music live while it plays without ever breaking the beat!
"Remixer iOS App Keeps It Simple, Smarty"
-Evolver.fm (Editor's Pick)
"Remixer is really great and so simple to use…"
Advanced audio analysis splits your music into loop-able segments that can be re-arranged at will, live as it plays. Repeat and enhance the parts you like while jumping through parts you dislike.
Create you own remixes for you favorite music and share them with your friends by email or as a new high quality AIF audio file.
Video: Search YouTube for "Remixer iPhone".
- Load tracks directly from your iPod library.
- Seamlessly jump between different music bars without breaking the beat.
- Visualize your music with colors. Blue for bass, green for voice, red for drums. Know where to seek just by looking at the color flow over the nodes and beats.
- Perfect loops at anytime never breaking the beat.
- Two timelines… one with the original music sequence and the other, editable for use in longer loops or entire track remixes.
- Quickly build complex loops grabbing different segments from the music as it plays.
- Tap any node to set it as the next one to play (yellow frame). Currently playing node shows with a red frame.
- Touch and hold over a node to grab it. You can add, remove and re-arrange nodes in the bottom timeline.
- Swipe down on a node from the top timeline to add it at the end of bottom timeline. Swipe down on a node form the bottom timeline to remove it.
- Automatically saves your custom remix for each track. Just reload a track and the last remix for that track will be automatically restored.
- Export your remix by email (just a node sequence, receiver needs to have the same music in his iPod library) or as raw AIF audio file in documents (access it from iTunes app file sharing).
- Support for Air Play, Bluetooth streaming, background audio playback and remote control events. Includes 5 different skins to choose from (selectable though Settings app).
- Advanced edit mode allows you to manually align the loops by sliding the loop window offset up or down by one beat or 1% of the window size. Custom offsets are stored for next time you reload the track.
- Perfect with electronic music and rock. Make sure to try artists such as Alien Project, The Chemical Brothers, Fatboy Slim, The Beastie Boys, The Prodigy, CSS and others!
What's New in Version 1.9
- Support for Audiobus app-to-app live audio.
Not sure what people are saying about crashes. It runs great on my 4S. As far as the comments, you can put any loops you create on the bottom line and them go back and forth between top and bottom. I remember how long it took me to add extra beats in the middle of a song, and with this app I can do it instantly in real time! If you like this app, you should definitely check out Beat Slice!
Intuitive easy and fun. You can ignore the bad reviews.
Just pull the little blocks down from the timeline of the song from iTunes. The last one you tap is the next one to play. You can pull the same section down again and again and make loops.
You can get so many incredible sounds out of the songs you already know and love.
Best $.99 you can spend in the music apps section ...If you like making loops...
This is great I'm going to buy their next one too!
The app is probably my fav app it's awesome! But the only problem is it's running iOS 6 which I can't get on my 3rd gen if they can fix this and change so that it can support iOS 5 and then I will give it 5 stars :)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 10, 2013
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mode2 Software Ltda
- © Mode2 Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.