Enhance your live shows with Remixvideo, the intuitive video sampler.
Watch the introduction video: https://youtu.be/izNC3ygFrnA
Having pioneered VJing with Cross, Mixvibes now brings you an accessible way to delve into the world of video mixing.
Remixvideo is the weapon of choice for creative video mixing, with a slick grid interface that makes DJs/producers instantly feel at home.
It offers two ways to enhance music performances with visuals: linking audio samples to video pads in standalone mode, or playing it as a video plug-in within your favorite music software. Running VST/AU and Ableton Link, it is the ideal add-on for live performers wishing to integrate video into their existing setup.
*Remixvideo also includes Syphon support to share video output with third-party software. Syphon is not available in the Mac App Store version. Please contact us at email@example.com to get the full version.*
// INTUITIVE AUDIOVISUAL PERFORMANCES
• Play fully-synced video & audio samples on a grid of pads.
• Tweak visuals instantly with video FX, mixing modes and real-time editing.
// SEAMLESS SYNC WITH MUSIC SOFTWARE
• Ableton Link: play in sync on several devices running Link-enabled apps.
• VST/AU plug-in: sync audio and MIDI inside any compatible music software.
// PRO VIDEO CONTENT
• Import video & audio samples: all main A/V formats & video codecs are supported.
• Includes 144 video samples (in 404p, 720p & 1080p) & 36 synced HQ audio samples.
FULL FEATURE LIST
// AUDIOVISUAL SAMPLER
• Play fully-synced video samples.
• Link audio samples to video pads.
• Modular grid: up to 8x8 pads.
• 3 playmodes: loop, one-shot and gate.
• Audio sample editor: quantize, gain, mute audio.
• Video sample editor: hue, contrast, brightness, saturation, chroma key, position & scale.
// COMPLETE VIDEO MIXING
• 18 video FX.
• 7 mixing modes.
• Built-in mixer: audio & video faders, bi-filter knobs, EQs, mute & solo buttons.
• Live BPM control: time stretch included.
• Touch Bar editing shortcuts on the new MacBook Pro.
• Auto-Pilot: automatically plays a sequence of pads.
• Audio Live Input: analysis of BPM, frequencies and waveform of external sources.
// PROFESSIONAL CONTENT
• 144 royalty-free professional video samples (available in 404p, 720p & 1080p).
• 36 royalty-free professional audio samples.
• Generators: includes 48 real-time generated, BPM -synced and audio-reactive video samples.
• Overlays: includes 13 transparent background video samples.
// VIDEO INPUT & IMPORT
• Import your own video & audio samples onto the grid (100 seconds max)
• Import your own images and logos onto the grid (jpeg, png & bmp)
• Supports main AV formats & video codecs (avi, mjpeg, mov, mp4, mpeg…).
• Compatible audio formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, AAC, WMA
• Alpha layer: make a color transparent with chroma key or use HAP codecs.
• Live video input: play webcam or camera input onto a pad.
// VIDEO OUTPUT & EXPORT
• Direct output to a secondary screen for live performance.
• Picture control: video projection mapping & master video editor.
• Video ratio editor.
• Record your performance live in high-quality MP4 video.
• Share your recordings via YouTube and Dailymotion.
// HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY
• MIDI Support: Novation Launchpad Mk2, Akai APC Mini, Livid Instrument Base 2 and Akai APC40.
• MIDI Learn: quickly assign MIDI commands to any controller.
// SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY
• VST/AU plug-in.
• Ableton Link support.
• Syphon support.
• 64-bit version.
• 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5.
• 4 GB RAM.
Website : www.mixvibes.com
Youtube : www.youtube.com/mixvibes
Facebook : www.facebook.com/mixvibes
Discover Generators, visual contents rendered in real time. Tweak their shapes with adjustable parameters and let them react to the music to create infinite possibilities.
// Create interactive visuals with Generators:
- Custom colors, textures and shapes.
- BPM-synced and audio-reactive.
// Open new possibilities for existing features:
- Make Generators react to external sources with Audio Live Input.
- Map Generators’ parameters to a controller with MIDI learn.
// Enhanced video collection:
- Adding 36 free Generators plus another new pack available for purchase.
- Combine Generators with other visuals, pictures or video clips.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t do anything
The dashboard loads up, but clicking on anything delivers nothing. Nothing works as expected or advertised or frankly at all. I couldn’t be more displeased with my purchase. I could have literally thrown $80 down the toilet and been more satisfied. I can’t get Qwerty to work, or Midi to work, I can’t even get a mouse click to do anything except play a metronome and open the preferences window, but if the preferences gave me the option to chose the preference of “working” I would have clicked on that, but alas the option wasn’t there. So this app is pointless, but I was hoping deeply that it would be exactly what I’m looking for for my VJ work. I’m just trying to replace VDMX with something that plays most video formats and supports Syphon, that’s it, but I couldn’t even get a default video to play AT ALL.
Hello and sorry for the issues you have had with Remixvideo on your Mac! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the technical details of your computer and we can look into this further.
Shady bait and switch tactics!
I paid $100 dollars for this app, and now if I want to install video packs, they cost anywhere from $18 to $45. Shady business practices. If they were $1.99 like the audio packs in your Remixlive app, I can understand. But $45! Really? That's an insult to your paying customers. The app is quite expensive as it is.
1 month later and still unable to use, trying to get refund
I had so much hope for this program, but it has been a source of frustration since I have been unable to even launch it on either of my machines. I checked the technical specs and everything looks correct. It crashes on launch on both my MacBook Pro AND my iMac. I contacted tech support for the company and was given a message that tehy were "looking into it" almost a month ago. I joined the forum and posted a couple of times, including crash reports when requested, and I am still unable to launch the application.
This is not a cheap program, therefore I have no other option than to try to get a refund from the App Store, which has become a bit of a task itself! It's a pity because on paper this App is EXACTLY what I was loooking for for a summer tour I am developing visuals for. My deadlines are over and this never worked, so i have moved on to Arkaos GrandVJ.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.