Remote Control for Mac
By Evgeny Cherpak
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into the ultimate remote control for your Mac. Take full control over your Mac – use your iOS device as a trackpad and keyboard or launch any app from anywhere within your home.
Tired of sitting on the couch, having to handle keyboard and mouse on your lap to control your media center Mac? Use Remote Control on your iPhone as a trackpad and keyboard to comfortably browse on the big screen TV. Using AirPlay Mirroring and an Apple TV, your Mac could be located anywhere in your home. Simply select your Apple TV from the list of available AirPlay devices and control your Mac from the comfort of your couch or bed.
You can even start any app on your Mac, send your Mac to sleep, wake it up and perform many more useful actions to control your Mac remotely. All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Remote Control will guide you through the simple setup process.
AT A GLANCE
- Control volume, playback and Airplay speaker selection on your Mac;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac trackpad and keyboard;
- Launch and quit Apps on your Mac comfortably from your iOS device;
- Restart or shut down your Mac, change display brightness and many more useful actions;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.9 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Do you enjoy using Remote Control? Please help us by rating the app, so we can continue to offer more features and implement your feedback into the app to make it even better.
What's New in Version 8.2.5
* Fix keyboard input for Japanese and other language
* Fix watch app being stuck in "Searching..."
* Fix shake to full screen trackpad
* Stop keyboard from hiding when using trackpad while holding command keys
* Open app from the widget by tapping Mac image
Rating are like gold for indie developers like me,
please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
My last remote app hasn’t updated to iOS 11, so I had to switch. This one works better and does a lot more stuff that I wasn’t even expecting (can view apps on macbook, sleep and wake with a button, etc.) Definitely worth the money. My only complaint is that I can’t change the color scheme or the way it looks, but that’s petty, so I’m giving it 5 stars anyway.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 8.2.5
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Evgeny Cherpak
- © 2017 Cherpak Evgeny
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.