Getting lazy looking for the remote control hiding somewhere in the house. We have the solution Remote TV Controller allows you to remotely control your LG TV set using your iPhone/iPad or simply using your brand new Apple Watch.
The app has been crafted and designed with most ergonomic elements and is the first app that helps you controlling your TV simply using your Apple Watch
We have integrated the most useful command that we usually use in everyday life.
The features are listed below:
- Remote Control for TV: Contains the most used functions to control your TV. Functions such as Smart Home, source, back, volume up and down, channels, directions, input etc.
- Power ON (compatible models only)
- Power OFF the TV
- Touchpad surface: You can control your TV using your finger and thanks to the pointer and the touchpad integrated technology
- Applications: Here you will find all your application such as Netflix, Hulu, Prime, NowTV, and more. You can launch them easily by clicking on them.
- Channels: List of the channels, a simple click launch the channel on your TV.
More command will be added in future releases.
Please leave us a review if you like the app and your feedbacks are welcome.
Disclaimer: this is not an official LG Electronics Remote Control application. We are not affiliated with LG Electronics Inc. in any way.
+ Fix the bug related to restoring the in-app purchase
Ratings and Reviews
Got ripped off!!
I’ve never written a review before, but this app is sooooo terrible that I needed to. I control most of my devices (fire TVs, Xbox’s, etc.) with my phone and tablet as I hate trying to locate the remotes that my kids and wife loose. I got this app and saw that with the premium you can get rid of the irritating adds that keep popping up while you try to use the app. It was the worst 5 dollars I’ve ever spent. 98% of the time it doesn’t recognize that I have premium so it keeps popping up adds, it won’t let me turn my tv on (even though it says it’s supported), I can’t use the track pad and all of the other features that you’re suppose to be able to do with the premium package. Do not waste your 5 dollars for the premium. Their is virtually no difference.
Developer Response ,
We’re truly sorry as we had a bug. The latest version released today fixed the issue. Please update to the latest version. Again we apologize for this issue. Thank you for using our app
Actually turns the TV on!!
HDMI-cec doesn’t work with my appletv for some stupid LG reason. Every other app I’ve tried won’t turn the tv on, this is the only one I’ve found so far that does. So, 5 stars because I can finally stop using the lame remote that came with the TV. Thanks!
Don’t Bother Purchasing
If all you want to do is turn your TV off from your phone, this app is great. If you want to anything else this app is certainly not worth downloading. The “OK” button will not select anything which makes the app almost totally useless. There is also a 5 dollar charge to get rid of the annoying pop up ads which the app sometimes forgets that you’ve purchased so they show up anyways.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Quanticapps Ltd
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Quanticapps Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack Smart TV $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.