Remote Desktop - RDP Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported. If you use a Windows 200x server, select menu - configure - use old protocol v4.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- 2 Keyboard banners with extra keys.
- Mouse functions: right button, drag and hover.
- Mouse wheel.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Stylus pen.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
- Landscape mode.
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- Supports 7 keyboard types: US, Danish, German QWERTZ, French AZERTY, UK, Spanish,Canadian, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian,Dutch and UNICODE.
What's New in Version 4.0
- bug fixing
This program is ok. I'm experienced enough to not be handicapped by its limited options too much. It would be nice to have a full window but that's probably why it has a drag option you would need to pay for.
I can't figure out how to make it work
There is a pretty substantial amount of documentation, but it's all written assuming you've worked with programs like this before and know how to do everything already. I couldn't get it to connect to my computer and there was no indication as to what they problem was.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.