Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- Stylus pen.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
- Landscape mode.
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- Hold down the space bar to drag (left mouse key down) the mouse on the screen.
- Support for older protocol.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the best Remote Desktop
This is the best remote desktop in the app store, the latest version fixed the connect issue I have by using TLS 1.0.
I hate using Microsoft RDP, it is difficult to select and move around the screen, it is great that other company could build a better product than the ones that build the original software,
I have used this software for years on my ipad and my iphone and never have security issues on the server like others write on the reviews, it is safe to use this software.
Because I like very much this app I have buy the paid version.
Awful just awful
Why would u developers do this when I get into the app and something else just pops up can’t it just look like a computer when u get in but no something else just pops up idk what to do on that screen dude u developers won’t even let us in ur just putting in random screens and not letting us in u guys need to shut this down
No longer allows no password setup
The whole reason I used this app was to remote into my PC that had no password. Now they change it so that this won’t work. Too bad. So long.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.