Remote Desktop - RDP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
If the program cannot start, the installation has failed. Remove RDP, reboot and download again.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported. If you use a Windows 200x server, select menu - configure - use old protocol v4.
Before buying, try our free Lite version.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- Landscape mode.
- View only mode.
- Mouse left/right click, drag , hover and wheel.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration
- Banners with extra keys (ctrl, alt,shift, arrows f1 f2...).
- Stylus pen
- Unicode keyboard support (any keyboard type)
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- Support for Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8. We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
What's New in Version 3.7
- macro can have a name
- added enter and macro keys in banner
- general bug fixing
This works great for me - both on my local network and across the Internet (note: to reach a machine behind a router from the Internet, you'll need to forward the port on the router). I'm connecting to a Windows 8 machines ine fine, but only to the desktop (I use Start8 to get back the Win 7 start menu). I haven't tried accessing the Metro menus remotely.
I recommend trying the free version first to be sure it works for you, but the upgrade version is well worth the price.
Later - also works on my new iPad Air 2 once I deleted the app and reinstalled it - before reinstalling it, it crashed on opening - I had restored my new iPad from an earlier iTunes backup. My only complaint is that the app doesn't work with a bluetooth keyboard. If you have a bluetooth keyboard connected, the app's keyboard icon won't pull up the on-screen keyboard but it doesn't accept the bluetooth keyboard input either. Have to disconnect the bluetooth keyboard to get the on-screen one.
Makes my Ipad useful
Breaks you out of iPad prison. It worked flawlessly from the start and only burped once with an upgrade. Then they fixed it and it has worked great since. Great product. Can't do without it!
No longer crashing
After updating to iOS8 it would crash in open. I deleted and reinstalled and it works again.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 18, 2014
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.