Remote Drive for Mac
By Evgeny Cherpak
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.9 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Do you enjoy using Remote Control? Please help us by rating the app, so we can continue to offer more features and implement your feedback into the app to make it even better.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Bug fixes & improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Evgeny Cherpak
- © 2017 Cherpak Evgeny
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes