Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.9 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Do you enjoy using Remote Control? Please help us by rating the app, so we can continue to offer more features and implement your feedback into the app to make it even better.
* Fix issues with video / audio playback
* Fix QR code scanning to make it actually work...
* Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me,
please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
Requires latest version of the Mac helper app installed on your Mac (9.2.2)
Ratings and Reviews
God Bless You!
You can’t imagine what this means to me! I do design work but was disabled a few years ago and can no longer sit at a desktop computer without severe pain. Even laptops are a pain because I still have to sit up a bit. Now I can use my iPad Pro to do most or all of the work required, and be able to grab files as needed and store the projects back on my desktop with perfect ease. I can minimise the amount of time sitting up at my desktop workstation.
So THANK YOU SO MUCH for this app!! It set up easily, the price was very affordable, it performs beautifully and you have allowed me to work so much more comfortably.
<3 <3 <3
Once helper app is installed, works great
I missed the second bale mention of the need for a helper app on the Mac OS side, but once you install that and give it access to Accessibility features on the Mac, it works nicely.
I am a bit worried about what I have done for security when that was installed, so I am keeping my eyes open.
Update: I was impressed the developer reached out to me to explain the Accessibility access is only needed for one of the other App, and he was extremely helpful and polite.
So, when my MacOS UI froze, I came back to the store and bought the Remote Control App to see how frozen it was. Both Remote Drive and Remote Control functioned as normal, but my displays were frozen. But I now have a tool to work through what is now proven to be the UI or the actual GPU.
Great product, well done, I am now a big fan.
If you only use Remote Drive and not Remote Control app, you can disable Accessibility permissions - they are only needed for Remote Control.
Nice job Evgeny
This app works great for me. I used to have to shut down whatever I was doing to answer certain questions pertaining to information only on my laptop. Now I can access the laptop, which sits on another desk, without moving from my station or crowding my drafting area. I look forward to when I can use it to access my drives without being on the same network. Internet access from the ship to my drives safely at home.
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 60 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Cherpak Evgeny
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.