Remote Keyboard+ Lite (Wireless Keyboard & Trackpad)
By Luka Mirosevic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Keyboard+ instantly turns your iOS device into a wireless keyboard (and trackpad) for your Mac or PC.
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" and "New & Noteworthy"!
Remote Keyboard+ is a beautifully crafted remote control app for your Mac and PC. Use you computer through your phone as if you are sitting right in front of it! Wirelessly. With no configuration. Control your presentations. Type remotely. Use hotkeys like cmd+S or alt-F4. Dictate to your computer using Siri. Browse the web using multi touch gestures (on both Mac and PC). And so much more!
• Automatically connects to your computer with no configuration whatsoever
• Full size trackpad
• Multi-touch scrolling
• Multi-touch clicking and right clicking gestures
• Remote Siri dictation
• Intuitive & clean user interface
• Works in landscape + portrait so you can enjoy a full size trackpad.
• Natural or classic scrolling customizable
• Customizable sensitivity
• Full keyboard support
• Extended keyboard including: ctrl, cmd, alt, option, shift, delete, function keys, etc.
• Shake-to-Toggle keyboard
• Intuitive & clean user interface
• Supports controlling infinitely many computers, each with its own sensitivity and scrolling settings
• Works with Windows and Mac
This is the Lite version of Remote Keyboard+, and contains some restrictions. Otherwise the app is identical to the Pro version, but you'll end up having to occasionally walk over to your computer until you upgrade to Remote Keyboard+ Pro.
What's New in Version 1.4
• Fixed OS X Mavericks keyboard issues
• New Design
• Performance Improvements
One of the most innovative and life changing apps I have downloaded to date! Totally worth the $1.99 every bit of the way. Now I can control my laptop, connected to television from the comfort of my couch. No need for bulky wireless keyboard and mouse. It would be perfect for working a presentation from around the room or office! BUY! BUY! BUY!
Great idea. Too bad it barely works.
This awful little app can't stay connected long enough to find out if it's good or not. It drops the connection so often that you spend most of your time watching it say "Scanning for remote servers".
Also, it doesn't multitask, so if you switch apps, you have to start all over again with the scanning nonsense every time you switch back.
Meanwhile, I've used Splashtop and RDP forever now, and they manage to stay connected while sending mouse and keyboard commands AND fullscreen video and audio. Go figure lol
Nothing to see here
App lacks basic features and certain keys that (apparently) I use on a daily basis. No "Tab" and no "Del" key.
I paid for the full version but am definitely unsatisfied, the cursor on my screen refuses to cooperate. It chooses either to stay up in the corner, you move it out but as soon as you let your finger off, BAM it's back in the corner. Other times it stays in the center of the screen exhibiting the same qualities and resetting before reaching the perimeter of the screen. Rather annoying.
The app looks visually appealing but don't be fooled.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 03, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Luka Mirosevic
- © 2013 Goonbee
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$1.99