Remote : Mouse/Keyboard/Presentation/Trackpad Free for PC/Mac
By Benzle Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Fully emulated Mouse/Keyboard/Trackpad for your PC/Mac!
• Support 3D touch enabled devices to emulate mouse single and double click.
• Redesign and compiled for iOS9 SDK!
Thus making the best efficient use of arm64 architecture.
• Application launcher and switcher
(Drag your host application to Windows/Mac task-bar first)
• Support configurable iOS7 dark and light keyboard.
• Support Windows UAC prompt handling and Windows 8 CharmBar.
• Emulate all the Mac special function keys,
including brightness control and media/volume control.
• Fully support Apple select and drag gesture, with auto-lock option.
• Use your PC/Mac to browse http://www.benzle.com to download/install server program for your computers.
(Currently we support Windows and Mac OS X platform)
• One button to connect. Support Fast Connect and auto-reconnect.
• SiRi to input to your computer
Below are the features that need In-App purchase:
1. Taking physical volume button to emulate page up/down.
2. Lock , turn off and turn on screen.
3. Rich sets of shortcuts for player, presentation, and browsers.
•If you have any problem in using the App, please email us. We promise to be quick to help.
What's New in Version 3.95.11
To fix bugs
This remote is really quite good. I use it to control a laptop that plays media over a HDMI to a nice 1080 monitor. It's not that great for typing, but it's a good pointer with lots of extra features that all seem to work. Mostly I can work Netflix easily and VLC too, which is my goal. No it's not a complete substitute for sitting at the lap, but it's close. Always takes 2 tries to connect, but always connects.
Finally Wake On Lane Support
I must of went through every wireless Keyboard/Mouse app on the market to find one that can wake my PC from sleep. This one work great and has Bluetooth support if you don't want to use wifi. The only issue I have is no thumb wheel function but that's it and I may have just looked over it.
Great App Overall
Good functionality, definitely worth the paid version. Only complaint is the two finger scrolling is not very smooth. I think that's more a product of the PC not expecting that type of input rather than bad programming in the app.
The scroll buttons on the home screen are slightly too small for my use.
The keyboard used for typing can be annoying to get back to once it is hidden by some app's functions.
Wake on LAN is awesome. Worked out of the box, hassle free. Just make sure the program is running on the PC and set to run on startup.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 15, 2016
- Version: 3.95.11
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jia-Bin Huang
- © 2011-2015 Benzle Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to pro version for phone$2.99
- Upgrade to pro version for phone and tablet$4.99
- Upgrade to pro version for tablet$2.99