By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.415
- Same purchased items can be transferred from the FREE version into the PRO version
- New language Swedish added. Thanks to our volunteer translator
So far so good. I would give it a 5 star but there's no way to customize media player controls. No fast forward or a 10 second skip. Recommend hold for 1 second to skip song or video click to skip 10seconds, click twice for 30seconds, click 3 for 1 minute. If this happens I will be very happy with my purchase.
Update - I found a forward button. Turn phone sideways and a menu comes up and the left or right arrow button functions like I wanted them too. Still if the recommendation I wrote could be done it would make it better.
I've tried several remote mouse apps and they all have delays and are glitchy. This app has consistently worked with no freezing or dropped connections.
Fix this $H!T
I love this app but it needs a major bug fix. I cannot connect to my laptop more than once after I disconnect! It keeps saying connection failed. The app is installed and up to date on both devices. Fix this. I did not pay money for this kind of crap.
MacBook Pro mid-2012 interfacing with an iPhone 6s
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 3.415
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Unlock Web Remote$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99