By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and FrontRow for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.20
Apple Watch supported. Control video or presentation slides from your watch!
Pretty good in general
This app is pretty much exactly what the title suggests: a remote mouse (well technically a trackpad) that you use to move around your cursor. I found it works pretty well, most of the time, i think since it works with wifi, us with slower internet sometimes get lag or sometimes even weird bugs. Overall its pretty useful but could definitely get some improvements. (Maybe use bluetooth instead of wifi ?*wink wink*)
Works but could improve ✔️
This is a great app - All functions working and whatnot.
However there are times in which connection is a problem between devices (MBA and iPhone5s).. also the curser often lags when being controlled with the phone.
I love this app, don't get me wrong.. but it could use some improvements for a better / smoother experience.
I've used a bunch of other options before but this one is really easy simple and really nicely designed. It's great!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 3.20
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Unlock Web Remote$1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99