Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Added new onboarding tutorial
• Other small optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app.
I use this all of the time. The tv my computer is hooked up to now feels like a TV. I’m considering buying an iPad just for this app. It’s been about a month, and I have never ran into any issues- except once when I embarrassingly forgot to reconnect in the “connections” tab. It seems many people are having that issue.
One thing I would add - customizable button screens, where you can add buttons that scale in size to the empty space. This way, I could navigate certain software very easily. For example, 10,000 page PDF documents. I would love to be able to use arrow keys without having to look down at the screen by making them big!
I would just have a big up arrow on top and a little up arrow on bottom. Would be great for power points! Also- the feedback button doesn’t work. Would have loved to email you that last part ❤️
It is not possible to connect my iphone 6s to my computer trough wifi. I downloaded the program to my mac and I started using the app in my ipad. It was connecting fine. After a few days my app kept crashing over and over. So. I decided to give it a try in the iphone app because usually iphone apps are much better, so I bought it. BS. It doesn't even detects my computer. My ipad seems to connect just fine and my iphone wont. Please fix this or I seriously want a full refund on this app and my ipad app. And also. I hate that we have to pay for the app and inside the app theres more stuff to buy and the app doesn't even connects that good to the computer to actually be worth the money we have to spend in order to have the actual FULL version. Enhance your app. Its not very useful in real world.
STILL NOT CONNECTING FROM MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 7plus and my MACBOOK PRO 15 inch 2017 running macOS Sierra. What a bummer.
Pro is free mode with landscape; many features still locked
While I believe it unlocks landscape use and ads (though I don't even remember seeing them) it does not unlock all features. Media remote, web remote, and others still remain locked behind a pay wall.
The description itself does not clarify what pro actually does. It is the same description as the free version. In particular, controlling volume, which is in both version descriptions, implies it is available in all versions when actually media remote (an additional paid feature) is required to use it.
This app is deceitful in its feature descriptions and quite frankly too expensive to to fully unlock all features. For the basic use, sure it works but I cant give it more than one star due to the deliberatly deceitful descriptions and purchase options.
- Yao Ruan
- 33.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
- Unlock Web Remote $1.99
- Remote Image Viewer $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.