By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * * * * *
Questions? Suggestions? Cooperations? Or just want to say hello?
Join our Superuser forum at: http://goo.gl/1vO2NM
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and FrontRow (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 2.540
Media Remote Panel updates:
Better support for PowerPoint, Windows Media Player, Windows Picture Viewer, iTunes on Windows.
I've got a Razer Blade Pro laptop and although I love what Razer did with the touch pad doubling as a second screen with usable apps, I just didn't like it as a track pad. With a MacBook Pro being my last computer, it had a much better feel to the track pad than my PC does so this app feels so much more natural to use. Of course, I'm going to use a mouse while I'm gaming but when I'm just casually surfing the web, this app will be nice to have.
I just downloaded this app on my iPhone and my Mac and got everything set up and installed in less than a minute. I didn't think it would work very well (perhaps a delay because it uses wifi) but I quickly abandoned that thought; it worked seamlessly. Though the two finger scrolling mimic falls an inch short of perfect, it's as though I'm actually using the trackpad. Great work!
Don't Buy - Ripoff
Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. After the initial charge and the in-app purchase, it wants to make you pay again after a month to continue using it (which wasn't mentioned anywhere on this page). I don't know if it's a one-time or continuous fee, but I won't find out because just deleted the app. In my opinion, this should be illegal -- all costs associated with the app should be mentioned up front.
Also, it was very laggy and disconnected every few seconds for me. Not worth the money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 30, 2014
- Version: 2.540
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99