By Yao Ruan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.417
When I type, it shows that I've been typing what I meant to in the text box above the keyboard. However some words and letters get skipped when actually getting written on the computer. May not seem like a big issue, but when the entire point of the app is to type with your phone on the computer, it's a problem
Issues since iOS update
Having huge issues with this app since the new iPhone software came out. It doesn’t want to connect to the computer. I made sure both the computer and phone had up to date software. Reinstalled several times. Even bought the pro version. It doesn’t connect to Mac or windows computer either. Please fix because I use this app daily to teach.
This app is convenient
Everything runs smooth, and It does more than a mouse could ever offer.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 09, 2017
- Version: 3.417
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yao Ruan
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Unlock Web Remote$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99