By Yao Ruan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.417
My favorite app.
I use this all of the time. The tv my computer is hooked up to now feels like a TV. I’m considering buying an iPad just for this app. It’s been about a month, and I have never ran into any issues- except once when I embarrassingly forgot to reconnect in the “connections” tab. It seems many people are having that issue.
One thing I would add - customizable button screens, where you can add buttons that scale in size to the empty space. This way, I could navigate certain software very easily. For example, 10,000 page PDF documents. I would love to be able to use arrow keys without having to look down at the screen by making them big!
I would just have a big up arrow on top and a little up arrow on bottom. Would be great for power points! Also- the feedback button doesn’t work. Would have loved to email you that last part ❤️
This is an example of pure greed
The free remote mouse is indeed free but you suffer a full screen ad before it loads and a banner ad at the top. Decided to pay for the app as it actually works well. However, thinking that 1.99 unlocks everything was my biggest mistake. Micro transactions galore in this app. Pro does nothing but remove the ads. Should have never purchased it. The free version worked fine and the ads weren't intrusive. If you want the other features like media remote or web remote or image transfer you'll have to shell out yet ANOTHER 1.99 FOR EACH UNLOCK!!!? What, pray tell, is Pro?! Just a removal of ads?!? Seriously?!? So if you want to purchase the "FULL" version of this app, with all the capabilities, you'll have to pay a whopping 8 bucks for it. 8 dollars for a simple app. Again, I regret buying this. If you think going Pro will make your experience better, think again. The free version does the exact same thing as the Pro, minus the non intrusive ads. Save your money. Seriously. Don't get scammed like I and others did.
It is not possible to connect my iphone 6s to my computer trough wifi. I downloaded the program to my mac and I started using the app in my ipad. It was connecting fine. After a few days my app kept crashing over and over. So. I decided to give it a try in the iphone app because usually iphone apps are much better, so I bought it. BS. It doesn't even detects my computer. My ipad seems to connect just fine and my iphone wont. Please fix this or I seriously want a full refund on this app and my ipad app. And also. I hate that we have to pay for the app and inside the app theres more stuff to buy and the app doesn't even connects that good to the computer to actually be worth the money we have to spend in order to have the actual FULL version. Enhance your app. Its not very useful in real world.
STILL NOT CONNECTING FROM MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 7plus and my MACBOOK PRO 15 inch 2017 running macOS Sierra. What a bummer.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 09, 2017
- Version: 3.417
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yao Ruan
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Unlock Web Remote$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99