Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, VLC, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G/4G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app.
I use this all of the time. The tv my computer is hooked up to now feels like a TV. I’m considering buying an iPad just for this app. It’s been about a month, and I have never ran into any issues- except once when I embarrassingly forgot to reconnect in the “connections” tab. It seems many people are having that issue.
One thing I would add - customizable button screens, where you can add buttons that scale in size to the empty space. This way, I could navigate certain software very easily. For example, 10,000 page PDF documents. I would love to be able to use arrow keys without having to look down at the screen by making them big!
I would just have a big up arrow on top and a little up arrow on bottom. Would be great for power points! Also- the feedback button doesn’t work. Would have loved to email you that last part ❤️
It is not possible to connect my iphone 6s to my computer trough wifi. I downloaded the program to my mac and I started using the app in my ipad. It was connecting fine. After a few days my app kept crashing over and over. So. I decided to give it a try in the iphone app because usually iphone apps are much better, so I bought it. BS. It doesn't even detects my computer. My ipad seems to connect just fine and my iphone wont. Please fix this or I seriously want a full refund on this app and my ipad app. And also. I hate that we have to pay for the app and inside the app theres more stuff to buy and the app doesn't even connects that good to the computer to actually be worth the money we have to spend in order to have the actual FULL version. Enhance your app. Its not very useful in real world.
STILL NOT CONNECTING FROM MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 7plus and my MACBOOK PRO 15 inch 2017 running macOS Sierra. What a bummer.
Pro is free mode with landscape; many features still locked
While I believe it unlocks landscape use and ads (though I don't even remember seeing them) it does not unlock all features. Media remote, web remote, and others still remain locked behind a pay wall.
The description itself does not clarify what pro actually does. It is the same description as the free version. In particular, controlling volume, which is in both version descriptions, implies it is available in all versions when actually media remote (an additional paid feature) is required to use it.
This app is deceitful in its feature descriptions and quite frankly too expensive to to fully unlock all features. For the basic use, sure it works but I cant give it more than one star due to the deliberatly deceitful descriptions and purchase options.
- Yao Ruan
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
- Unlock Web Remote $1.99
- Remote Image Viewer $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.