Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu, VLC and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G/4G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
Ratings and Reviews
“Connection failed” issue
This app works great most of the time, however while I am using the app, I tend to lock my device in between using the app (as you would put down a TV remote when you’ve found a program to watch) rendering me unable to reconnect unless I delete the app on both devices and reinstall it. This usually is the only way to get it to work again. Manually reconnecting the devices just results in a connection failure message. This is why I haven’t bought the Pro version, to avoid complications of restoring purchases every time I have to reinstall the app just to connect again. When it is connected however, it works well. The connection problems are the only issue I’ve faced so far. Thanks for the app, it’s saved a lot of getting up and walking to the laptop to change anything on it. Oh and the iPad app not having the keypad accessible is also quite a restriction, but even on the iPad app I face this “connection failed” issue, so it’s not just my devices.
Best for PC for TV
Giving it 4 starts due to Pro Version keeps popping up on start up and only lets you use 70% of the options but still lets you use the important options witch is the mouse and keyboard witch mostly matters other then that, Super easy to setup. works Instantly everytime you open it. Had lots of options I have been using this app for years and anytime I get a new phone it automatically syncs up on it’s own. Don’t need any other app. I mite just buy the pro version it would be worth it.
Our toddler is always losing the mouse so I went on the hunt for a good app to use my phone as a mouse. This one works great for us. No ads, besides being asked to upgrade every once in a while, which makes it even better. Its simple and straight forward to use. I only wish I could use it with both my phone and my husband’s.
- Yao Ruan
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
- Unlock Web Remote $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.