By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and FrontRow (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Install the Remote Mouse App on your iPhone / iPad from the App Store
2. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect
What's New in Version 2.705
Memory leak issue fixes.
Hard to get ride of
This app really didn’t work all that well. I was very disappointed. Buggy. And then to add insult to injury, it’s a pain to get rid of. Every time you time to drop the app in the trash, you can’t do it; it tells you that it’s running. No easy to find fix, but finally after a few googles I discovered that you can go to the Acvivity Monitor and shut it off. Then you can remove it.
What a nuisance!
Had to delete - memory leak
A friend of mine was using my computer earlier, and noticed it was running quite slowly for him. He took a closer look to see what was using all the memory, and noticed that Remote Mouse was using over 2 gigs of my memory.