Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and PowerPoint,VLC (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Install the Remote Mouse App on your iPhone / iPad from the App Store
2. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect
Ratings and Reviews
Easy install, but doesn’t actually work
Mac works fine. Iphone works fine. Install even went well. But for an app to be successful, it has to work. I couldn’t even get the scroll functionality to work correctly; it kept thinking I was right clicking.
My advice to the devs: the networking is KILLER. Having the phone and computer sync up like that just by being on the same network is awesome use of technology. However, your actual trackpad needs a lot of work. My suggestion would be to make it more like a joystick, where you use your thumb to move the mouse on a virtual mousepad, thumb double click is left click, something else is right click. So… like, halfway there? Once the bugs are fixed it will be a good app, I think.
2 stars for lack of functionality.
Easy to use, but a battery hog
The app is very powerful and easy to use, but it eats up my MacBook’s battery. Activity Monitor shows that it uses about 30% more energy on average than Safari does when I am using it on average. If I forget to quit the app, my laptop loses several hours of battery life. If this were fixed, it would be 5 stars.
All apps should be this easy
This app was so easy to set up. Simply install on your Mac and iPhone and amazingly it was instantly connected so I could start using my phone as my computer trackpad right away! Very impressed and looking forward to using for presentations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.