Remote Shutter - Camera Timer with Lens filter
By i-App Creation Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Shutter is the best and easiest way to take a better photo when you are alone or group photo. Remote Shutter allow you to connect your iPhone, iPod, and iPad using one as camera and one as remote to see live stream preview.
You will never be left out of the frame any more.
- iOS5 Supported
- Connect 2 devices use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need internet connection you can take a shot while you are outdoor.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM, remote sees what camera see(available in full version).
- FILTER, customize photo with color and filter(available in full version).
- Full-Featured Camera DSLR design.
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Photo Quality adjust Low, Medium, Hight.
- Auto Focus on/off
- Auto White Balance on/off
- Exposure on/off
- Flash light and Torch for night shot.
- Multiple Shots(available in full version).
- Self Timer.
- Photo save in to both devices.
*For iPad1 the app work great for remote(receiver), you can live preview, take a shot, and adjust other function.
How to use
- Connect 2 devices by tap at Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- Switch Your device for remote or camera in the blue tooth connection page.
- In Live preview you are fully control the camera.
- Put your camera device in right location.
- Look at live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take photo
- Picture will save in to both devices.
In Full version
- Live Preview, you see what camera see.
- Len filter, with many color.
- Multiple shots, continuously take photo.
- ad free.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Performance Enhancement & Bug fixed
- Fully support the New iPad
- Bug fixed in Graphic issue
- Bluetooth connection improvement.
Awesome & Smooth
This is pretty amazing. I have it on my iPad mini and iPhone 5. Open the app on either one and its a great full-featured camera (including self-timer) with a plush, realistic leather-case feel.
But turn both on and connect via Bluetooth and you can use one as the camera and the other has on-screen view of what the camera sees and shoots single or multi shoots remotely. Used it for a class reunion last weekend and it was slick. The instruction overlay is a great way to learn the details. Very glad I got it.
READ THE REVIEWS! DON'T BUY!
I quickly paid the 1.99 to get rid of the ads and make the app usable, but it was annoying I didn't really get to try it out properly first and it is not super intuitive to use. Most annoyingly, if you want actually keep any pics you take, make sure you allow it in privacy settings because otherwise you will take photos but they won't save. This was not in their FAQ/support, or automatically turned on, or didn't pop up as a 'first time use' set-up option like in other camera apps. I had to email them to figure it out, but they were prompt on their reply so that was good.
The free part is really just an idea of what it will do for your 2.00. Count on spending it period. I was looking for timer functionality but this is so much more with two devices and the app. The rear camera is really capable and the one that faces you isn't. This essentially offers you away to take pictures with your good camera, be in the photo, and see what you are doing. It's great.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 30, 2012
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: i-App Creation Co., Ltd.
- © 2011 i-App Creation Co.,Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full features$1.99