By Dario Lencina
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With this app you can take pictures remotely (within Wifi or Bluetooth range), using another iOS device as remote control.
1) The picture is saved automatically in the 2 devices.
2) Through the remote control you can visualize the scene.
3) You can change the flash and timer preferences.
4) You can switch between front and back camera.
5) Find the other devices using Wifi and Bluetooth.
6) Pictures can be shared through Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or be printed.
Pics are low quality on iPhone 5.
Definitely a good idea but the photo quality/resolution is pretty terrible. It would be much better if the camera device was full quality and the controller/monitor device can have whatever resolution necessary to function properly.
Will change rating to 5 stars if that quality is ever fixed
I love this app!! It let me take good pictures using my iPhone as the remote and that way I can have complete control of when I want my iPad to take the pic. Definitely worth it!!
Why is there fuzzy resolution? Wifi problem? Otherwise, a really awesome app!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Apr 29, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Dario Lencina
- © 2013 Dario Lencina
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove iAds$0.99