Remote Wake Up
By Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down, send other Macs to sleep or even send AppleScripts using SSH.
• Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
• Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
• Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
• Works over the internet
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface
• Easy access via a status bar menu
• Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
• Includes example AppleScript library
If you don't know how to configure your devices or your network, have a look on the FAQ page here:
What's New in Version 1.2.1
If you like Remote Wake Up, please consider to rate it on the App Store. It would mean the world to me. :)
FIX: Sometimes it did not work to wake up a device via the status bar menu.
Does not wake devices
I tried this program because of the slick interface but it failed to wake my Intel NUCs. I ended up just using wakeonlan CLI tool insted which worked fine.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 04, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © 2014-2015 Daniel Diener. 2015-2017 Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor