Remote Wake Up
By Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down, send other Macs to sleep or even send AppleScripts using SSH.
• Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
• Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
• Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
• Works over the internet
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface
• Easy access via a status bar menu
• Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
• Includes example AppleScript library
If you don't know how to configure your devices or your network, have a look on the FAQ page here:
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• FIX: Minor bug fixes.
No Wifi Support?
Your Mac must be wired to your internet with no support for wifi connected devices…..who direct connects these days?
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 23, 2015
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © 2014-2015 Daniel Diener. 2015 Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor