Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home.
Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums, and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.3.1
This update adds support for Two-Factor Authentication when signing in for Home Sharing.
Why is the rating so low folks?
This app is perfect. That tiny remote is so hard to use or find when it is misplaced. This app can save you like 30 minutes per thing you are trying to do.
Fine for what it is but
I really don't understand why there can't be a remote integrated within the itunes app and itunes on mac. I would love to be able to simply add apple music songs and artists on one app rather than go back and forth between the remote and itunes.
Another dropped ball?
STILL no radio tab to listen to iTunes Radio from Mac.
If Apple added the iTunes Radio tab option back in this app, it would be one of very few perfect apps. Unfortunately, I used this app 98% of the time for iTunes Radio. Since they removed it, I rarely use iTunes Radio on the computer.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.