By Piikea St. LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Pi'ikea Street, the award winning developers of Interactive Alphabet and Memory Train.
Kids will learn counting to 20 by guiding bees to the flowers!
As they learn to count, they will fill four big honey bears.
Learn to count in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, and Japanese!
This game is relaxing and non-violent and provides a safe and fun environment for kids to learn to count.
- Kids choose the path the bees fly to the flower by drawing it with their finger
- Counting ranges included: 1-5, 1-10, 1-15, 1-20
- Encouraging, non-violent environment
- Relaxing Ukulele music plays as your child is encouraged to help and learn.
- Completely optimized for kids: No way to 'lose' this game
- Special configuration option for parents to enable the languages they are most interested in their kids learning. Parents: Just touch the settings bubble in the top of the screen and then touch the flags of the languages you want to be available. Kids: Switch languages just by touching the flag that the bee is holding.
Please check out our other apps "Interactive Alphabet" and "Memory Train" for more "Pi’ikea St." fun!
"Piikea St." is a member of "Moms with Apps", a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Counting, Numbers, Games
Four year old loves it...
She plays this one all the time. The music is memorable, sort of bees buzzing a song, beware - you'll be humming it all day. Gameplay is smooth on iPad 3 and professionally done like all of Pi'ikeas apps. The artwork is gorgeous. My 4 year old has no trouble navigating this app on their own. I would like to see counting By 2's 3's etc. this app is well worth a purchase.
It's a start!
I like it, but: needs a baby/toddler mode similar to the interactive alphabet. Also a free play mode where they can land as many bees as they want. The numbers on the honey jar could be black or dark brown so you can see it better against the background. It's cute how the bees laugh when you touch them. Seems like a good start but just needs something more.
Interesting and challenging
The usual excellent and charming Piikea design! What's unusual about this game is that to count the bees the child has to drag them to the flowers - making the game a small challenge, good for developing fine motor skills. Another review faulted this aspect - for my 2.5 yr old it's a little trying too but also rewarding for him when he succeeds.
- Category: Education
- Released: Dec 09, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pi'ikea St. LLC
- © 2011 Pi'ikea Street
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.