Introducing, the real Camera App you've been waiting for on the Apple Watch! Finally, RemoteCam gives you complete control of your iPhone's camera from your Apple Watch, with Live Preview, Shake to Shoot Selfie, and Instant Zoom using the Digital Crown!
NEW FEATURE: Shake your watch to take a photo or video on your phone! Perfect for taking a selfie without having to tap the camera button!
Use it to capture photography of people or wild life without disturbing them, or when you couldn't be physically near your phone to take a photo or video.
Or when you need to remote control the camera in low light conditions where camera shake from being hand held is not an option.
Now updated with Full iOS 9 and WatchOS 2 support!
Use your Apple Watch to control your iPhone to...
- Take Photos or Record Videos with just 1 Touch on Your Watch
- Easily Switch between Capture Modes with Force Touch Menu
- See Exactly What Your iPhone Camera Sees with Live Preview
- Shake Your Watch to Capture a Photo or Start Recording a Video
- Zoom In / Zoom Out in Preview and Recording using the Digital Crown
- Change between the Front and Back Cameras
- Toggle Flash or Torch in Photo or Video Mode
- Set 3-Second or 10-Second Delay Timer
- Instant Taptic Vibration Feedback on All Operations
- Change Live Preview Size between Full Screen or Full View
- Choose Live Preview Quality between Low/Medium/High
- Turn Off iPhone Screen while Recording for Maximum Privacy
- Supports 3D Touch on the iPhone and Force Touch on the Watch
Just Say "Hey Siri, Launch Remote Camera..." to open RemoteCam on both the iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Added the ability to take photos or videos remotely by simply shaking the Apple Watch, perfect for Selfies!
- Other bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
99 cents for a free version!
Very frustrating to learn that I had to pay a dollar for a "free" version of this app. Ads, and not all features are available. But for an additional 2 bucks I can remove the ads and get the rest of the features. This should have been a free app. Works ok, not great. Can't launch the app from my watch like you can the camera app that comes on the watch. But can start and stop video, which was the main reason for getting this.
Love the new shake to shoot feature.
I've been using the RemoteCam since V1. Loved their Digital Crown zooming feature, but the recent addition of the shake wrist to take selfie was a nice surprise. Finally there is a cool new feature I can show off to my friends to justify using the Apple Watch. A good selfie is priceless.
Should be free with inapp upgrade
purchased the app before realizing after paying .99 for the App I would need to spend another 1.99 for professional mode?!?!? I can't get the shake to shoot to work and when I try to adjust the sensitivity it says I need to buy pro mode.
I could understand a free app with an in app purchase but I feel I should be able to use the primary feature that the app touts without having to pay more. Feels pretty scammy.
- Dan Zhou
- 16.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MagicAnywhere
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Edition $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.