Remoter VNC - Remote Desktop
By Remoter Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● Full resolution support for the iPad Pro ●
●● SSH Key import via clipboard added, SSH on El Capitan Fixed ●●
● ● Brand new redesigned interface - Optimized for iOS 8 and 9 ● ●
● ● iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Full Support● ●
● ● The only Remote Desktop client you'll ever need! ● ●
●NOTE● This is not a Lite version, it's FULLY working for just $3.99 (Regular Price) (Only extras beyond VNC: like RDP, SSH and Telnet are in-app purchases)
● If you're looking for an all-inclusive version without in-app purchases, please go to Remoter Pro (See icon link to the left) Remoter Pro doesn't replace Remoter VNC: http://fb.me/1GJZ7D5nC ●
●●●●● LifeHacker.com ●●●●● says: "Remoter, (...) is currently on sale and is a pretty feature rich VNC app. (...) Setting things up is as simple as entering your VNC information and pressing connect. Remoter gives you just about every option you'd need in a VNC client"
●●●●● "A great multipurpose tool for managing your machines. I can't even count the number of times this little app has saved the day when I'm stuck in a meeting and can't get to a terminal to check on things. Nothing else on the App Store that I tried even came close -- this app does everything and it does it all better than the competition" JG401 v3.8.6 Dec 2012 USA
●●●●● "There are a lot of other VNC apps that cost a LOT more than this app, and (IMHO) they aren't as good. I use it to connect to Linux and Windows computers on my network. It has never crashed and has a low memory footprint. I recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy, good, and affordable VNC client." binaryloop v3.8.6 Mar 2013 USA
●●●●● "Use it all the time from my iPad to control all my macs, ESP the entertainment center. Also use the Mac version, as 2 of my Mac minis are now headless. When I want something on the entertainment center iMac, the first thing I pick up is the iPad and the remoter app" Bruce Funk, v3.8.6, May 2013 USA
●●●●● "Best VNC I've tried: Best UI, support for WOL. At this price, a give-away. Very rarely crashes, seems pretty stable. Speed over 3G acceptable" frog_fiddler v3.8.6 Mar 2013 UK
●●●●● "Fantastic, it just works Reproduces full mouse functionality on a touch screen 1/8 the price of my previous client and 10 times the functionality If you want a VNC client you will be delighted with this product" Polypsychic v3.8.6 Feb 2013 UK
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Remoter is intuitive and very easy to use! Support is available at http://remoterlabs.com
● External Keyboard support
● Compatible with Mac Screen Sharing, UltraVNC for Windows, VNC on Linux
● iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! Buy once, run on all your devices! iOS 7.0 and up!
● Support for sound/music redirection from your Mac and easy setup without port-forwarding / dynamic DNS with RemoterFusion add-on
● Support for RDP (including Windows 10!) (and secure NLA), SSH and Telnet, VNC over SSH, RDP over SSH, and arbitrary SSH port tunnels via In-App purchases
● Advanced URL invocation system (see http://goo.gl/QvJZ1)
● Virtual TrackPad allows for precise and intuitive control! right-click, dragging and scrolling! Four trackpad modes (New: thumb friendly trackpad)
● SSH public-key authentication with SSH Key manager (import, generate, email, copy to/from clipboard your SSH keys)
● Support for recording and running Macros!
● UltraVNC MS Login Support, Server-Side Scaling and Multiple Monitor support
● Wake-on-Lan Support
● Bonjour and NetBIOS computer discovery
● Supports BOTH Landscape and Portrait orientations
● Intuitive Pinch to Zoom and drag to scroll. Also presets: "Fit Height", "Fit Width" and "1:1"
● Special Keys: Including: Esc, Tab, Alt, Up, Down, Right, Left, PageUp, PageDown, F1..F12, Control-Alt-Delete, Command, Windows-key, etc
● Fullscreen mode
● Clipboard synchronization (Paste is universal, but copy requires server support)
● Backup and Restore your sessions to/from Dropbox with the CloudSync Manager!
What's New in Version 4.8.03
-iPad Pro native resolution support
-Library Updates: AFNetworking, Dropbox, SSL, YAJL
-Core Engines: SSH (Putty 0.65) Update (OS X El Capitan SSH fix)
-Enhancement to Bonjour name resolution.
-SSH Key manager better display
-SSH Key manager support for importing keys via the clipboard
-Fix for iOS8+ keyboard transparency
-Prevent a VNC library crash.
-Session editor: Don't shift view on keyboard for iPad.
-Fix for search bar appearing automatically on iOS9
If you like Remoter, please consider rating us at the App Store. Your review really makes a difference, and helps us continue working on it!
Great Product—I have used for 5+ years
I have tried many, perhaps all, of the iOS & Mac OS X remote desktop clients of which I'm aware. (I look anew from time to time.) I have spent almost two thousand dollars for such software over the years. I routinely use Remoter VNC (mostly from my iPhone, but occasionally from an iPad) to access Macs from cellular data connection (including fast moving cars (while others are driving!) and 3G settings) and random WiFi settings. I am able to rapidly access a desktop, take actions (some very complex) and disconnect with assurance. I don't recall being disappointed or surprised. I have used Remoter VNC for 5+ years across many, many versions. I find the keyboard UI good-to-great and the pointer control excellent. The SSH Tunnel works well. I have a very strong technical background, do some development and tend to very picky and critical, but I can't really think of any issues. I recommend Remoter VNC to anyone remotely accessing Macs. (I don't talk to many folks that use PC. :-)
Works great, and has since my iPod touch 1st gen
I'm writing this on my iPad mini and I'm just amazed that this app is even still around and working. I'm not an advanced user of Vic clients at all, only using it to remotely control in-home either headless clients or basically as a glorified remote for Netflix on a desktop. In a Manhattan apartment though, this thing is my lifeline and the reason people think I'm a magician. Also great for doing tedious crafting in MMOs when you're not at your client. I don't get the negativity here, or the insults, I navigate this thing fine and I'm really not that proficient with it so really, give it a shot. I haven't had trouble with it in many many years of use.
The worst VNC client I've ever used
This client is so buggy it seems like an alpha version, or a proof-of-concept rather than a fully-developed and tested piece of software. The keyboard functions are unpredictable. The screen updates are slow. It puts a weird black bar at the top of the screen that never goes away. It overlays the standard iOS Wifi/Time/battery overlay on the full-screen VNC setting. The trackpad tracking is either too-slow or too-fast (ie., mouse jumpy). I'd report feedback to the developer, but there are so many problems with this software, it would be a complete waste of my time. I've never requested a refund for iOS software until today. Avoid.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 4.8.03
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Seller: Remoter Labs LLC
- © 2015 RemoterLabs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remoter Complete$7.99
- SSH Secure Shell Add On$1.99
- RDP Add On$3.99
- RemoterFusion Add On$2.99
- Telnet Shell Add On$1.99
- Enhanced Grid Server Selector$0.99
- Password Manager$0.99