Remoter VNC - Remote Desktop
By Remoter Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● $1.99 Sale! Limited Time ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● Brand new redesigned interface - Optimized for iOS8 ● ●
● ● iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Full Support● ●
● ● The only Remote Desktop client you'll ever need! ● ●
●NOTE● This is not a Lite version, it's FULLY working for just $3.99 (Normal Price) (Only extras beyond VNC: like RDP, SSH and Telnet are in-app purchases)
● If you're looking for an all-inclusive version without in-app purchases, please go to Remoter Pro (See icon link to the left) Remoter Pro doesn't replace Remoter VNC: http://fb.me/1GJZ7D5nC ●
●●●●● LifeHacker.com ●●●●● says: "Remoter, (...) is currently on sale and is a pretty feature rich VNC app. (...) Setting things up is as simple as entering your VNC information and pressing connect. Remoter gives you just about every option you'd need in a VNC client"
●●●●● "A great multipurpose tool for managing your machines. I can't even count the number of times this little app has saved the day when I'm stuck in a meeting and can't get to a terminal to check on things. Nothing else on the App Store that I tried even came close -- this app does everything and it does it all better than the competition" JG401 v3.8.6 Dec 2012 USA
●●●●● "There are a lot of other VNC apps that cost a LOT more than this app, and (IMHO) they aren't as good. I use it to connect to Linux and Windows computers on my network. It has never crashed and has a low memory footprint. I recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy, good, and affordable VNC client." binaryloop v3.8.6 Mar 2013 USA
●●●●● "Use it all the time from my iPad to control all my macs, ESP the entertainment center. Also use the Mac version, as 2 of my Mac minis are now headless. When I want something on the entertainment center iMac, the first thing I pick up is the iPad and the remoter app" Bruce Funk, v3.8.6, May 2013 USA
●●●●● "Best VNC I've tried: Best UI, support for WOL. At this price, a give-away. Very rarely crashes, seems pretty stable. Speed over 3G acceptable" frog_fiddler v3.8.6 Mar 2013 UK
●●●●● "Fantastic, it just works Reproduces full mouse functionality on a touch screen 1/8 the price of my previous client and 10 times the functionality If you want a VNC client you will be delighted with this product" Polypsychic v3.8.6 Feb 2013 UK
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Remoter is intuitive and very easy to use! Support is available at http://remoterlabs.com
● External Keyboard support
● Compatible with Mac Screen Sharing, UltraVNC for Windows, VNC on Linux
● iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! Buy once, run on all your devices! iOS 7.0 and up!
● Support for sound/music redirection from your Mac and easy setup without port-forwarding / dynamic DNS with RemoterFusion add-on
● Support for RDP (including Windows 8) (and secure NLA), SSH and Telnet, VNC over SSH, RDP over SSH, and arbitrary SSH port tunnels via In-App purchases
● Advanced URL invocation system (see http://goo.gl/QvJZ1)
● Virtual TrackPad allows for precise and intuitive control! right-click, dragging and scrolling! Four trackpad modes (New: thumb friendly trackpad)
● SSH public-key authentication with SSH Key manager (import, generate, email, copy to clipboard your SSH keys)
● Support for recording and running Macros!
● UltraVNC MS Login Support, Server-Side Scaling and Multiple Monitor support
● Wake-on-Lan Support
● Bonjour and NetBIOS computer discovery
● Supports BOTH Landscape and Portrait orientations
● Intuitive Pinch to Zoom and drag to scroll. Also presets: "Fit Height", "Fit Width" and "1:1"
● Special Keys: Including: Esc, Tab, Alt, Up, Down, Right, Left, PageUp, PageDown, F1..F12, Control-Alt-Delete, Command, Windows-key, etc
● Fullscreen mode
● Clipboard synchronization (Paste is universal, but copy requires server support)
● Backup and Restore your sessions to/from Dropbox with the CloudSync Manager!
What's New in Version 4.6.26
Bug Fixes and Enhancements:
-New buffered on-screen keyboard
-Session editor screen shift with external keyboards fix
-Screen title colors now white on iOS8
-RemoterFusion trial fix
-CloudSync Manager fixes and updates
-Jon D's idea: When searching for sessions, press return on your external keyboard to start your selected session!
-Keyboard mapping selection on iOS8 fix
-RDP NLA crash fix
-iOS 8 Support
-iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Support
-Miscellaneous Fixes and Enhancements
If you like Remoter, please consider rating us at the App Store. Your review really makes a difference, and helps us continue working on it!
Use it every day; love it!
Please add support for iOS 9 Split Screen multitasking!!
I control a dozen different Macs as well as a number of Linux boxes using Remoter. It handles screen scaling, keyboard, and mouse emulation with elegance. All the special key combinations are easily accessible. I love the visual "snapshot" of my screens to let me quickly choose which box to connect to. I recently started using the SSH feature to control some Linux VMs; and it works perfectly. Within a few seconds I was able to get my colors set up the way I like and get to work. With an app like this that is often needed in a "critical" situation, you want things to just work. Remoter just does, and I highly recommend it.
Once Great, No Longer Responsive
Remoter VNC is an app that I had used since 2011 for connections to my work network over VPN. I hadn't bought any of the extras because I didn't need them. While over the years some interface changes were annoying, connection and control was reliable. Until v4, that is. Button presses will turn four different pretty colours but are non-responsive. When before I clicked it the remote computer would register immediately doing as intended, now I wait and wait and maybe get jumpy actions.
I now use the free VNC Viewer. No lag, clean interface, and the free version is secure over my private OpenVPN server.
New Version Prevents Keyboard Shortcuts
I love this App and use it all the time to run my iTunes on my Mac via my iPad. But this new version has a keyboard buffer line at the top. I have not been able to figure out how to disable his new 'feature'. It prevents me from using keyboard shortcuts like Option-I and does not allow quickfill to work since the Mac does not receive any letters until I hit 'Return'. Please allow me to turn off this keyboard buffer.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 11, 2014
- Version: 4.6.26
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Remoter Labs LLC
- © 2015 RemoterLabs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remoter Complete$7.99
- SSH Secure Shell Add On$1.99
- RDP Add On$3.99
- RemoterFusion Add On$2.99
- Telnet Shell Add On$1.99
- Enhanced Grid Server Selector$0.99
- Password Manager$0.99