Remoter VNC - Remote Desktop
By Remoter Labs LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
● Full resolution support for the iPad Pro ●
●● SSH Key import via clipboard added, SSH on El Capitan Fixed ●●
● ● Brand new redesigned interface - Optimized for iOS 9 and 10 ● ●
● ● The only Remote Desktop client you'll ever need! ● ●
●NOTE● This is not a Lite version, it's FULLY working for just $3.99 (Regular Price) (Only extras beyond VNC: like RDP, SSH and Telnet are in-app purchases)
● If you're looking for an all-inclusive version without in-app purchases, please go to Remoter Pro (See icon link to the left) Remoter Pro doesn't replace Remoter VNC: http://fb.me/1GJZ7D5nC ●
●●●●● LifeHacker.com ●●●●● says: "Remoter, (...) is currently on sale and is a pretty feature rich VNC app. (...) Setting things up is as simple as entering your VNC information and pressing connect. Remoter gives you just about every option you'd need in a VNC client"
●●●●● "A great multipurpose tool for managing your machines. I can't even count the number of times this little app has saved the day when I'm stuck in a meeting and can't get to a terminal to check on things. Nothing else on the App Store that I tried even came close -- this app does everything and it does it all better than the competition" JG401 v3.8.6 Dec 2012 USA
●●●●● "There are a lot of other VNC apps that cost a LOT more than this app, and (IMHO) they aren't as good. I use it to connect to Linux and Windows computers on my network. It has never crashed and has a low memory footprint. I recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy, good, and affordable VNC client." binaryloop v3.8.6 Mar 2013 USA
●●●●● "Use it all the time from my iPad to control all my macs, ESP the entertainment center. Also use the Mac version, as 2 of my Mac minis are now headless. When I want something on the entertainment center iMac, the first thing I pick up is the iPad and the remoter app" Bruce Funk, v3.8.6, May 2013 USA
●●●●● "Best VNC I've tried: Best UI, support for WOL. At this price, a give-away. Very rarely crashes, seems pretty stable. Speed over 3G acceptable" frog_fiddler v3.8.6 Mar 2013 UK
●●●●● "Fantastic, it just works Reproduces full mouse functionality on a touch screen 1/8 the price of my previous client and 10 times the functionality If you want a VNC client you will be delighted with this product" Polypsychic v3.8.6 Feb 2013 UK
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Remoter is intuitive and very easy to use! Support is available at http://remoterlabs.com
● External Keyboard support
● Compatible with Mac Screen Sharing, UltraVNC for Windows, VNC on Linux
● iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! Buy once, run on all your devices! iOS 7.0 and up!
● Support for sound/music redirection from your Mac and easy setup without port-forwarding / dynamic DNS with RemoterFusion add-on
● Support for RDP (including Windows 10!) (and secure NLA), SSH and Telnet, VNC over SSH, RDP over SSH, and arbitrary SSH port tunnels via In-App purchases
● Advanced URL invocation system (see http://goo.gl/QvJZ1)
● Virtual TrackPad allows for precise and intuitive control! right-click, dragging and scrolling! Four trackpad modes (New: thumb friendly trackpad)
● SSH public-key authentication with SSH Key manager (import, generate, email, copy to/from clipboard your SSH keys)
● Support for recording and running Macros!
● UltraVNC MS Login Support, Server-Side Scaling and Multiple Monitor support
● Wake-on-Lan Support
● Bonjour and NetBIOS computer discovery
● Supports BOTH Landscape and Portrait orientations
● Intuitive Pinch to Zoom and drag to scroll. Also presets: "Fit Height", "Fit Width" and "1:1"
● Special Keys: Including: Esc, Tab, Alt, Up, Down, Right, Left, PageUp, PageDown, F1..F12, Control-Alt-Delete, Command, Windows-key, etc
● Fullscreen mode
● Clipboard synchronization (Paste is universal, but copy requires server support)
● Backup and Restore your sessions to/from Dropbox with the CloudSync Manager!
What's New in Version 4.8.10
Updates to several components including:
- Dropbox, networking, OpenSSL, zip processing
iOS 11 keyboard glitch
Input keyboard does not display typing, so you cannot preview your inputted text before committing with Return key. App is probably not fully recognizing the new iOS keyboard features. Recommend waiting until this flaw is fixed.
Doesn't work anymore
It used to be great, but now is unusable. It connects to my Mac just fine, but will not let me past the Mac's login screen. I type the password in, but it will not let me in. Using other remote software, I can get in fine. But this a app no longer functions.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 4.8.10
- Size: 87.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Seller: Remoter Labs LLC
- © 2016 RemoterLabs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remoter Complete$3.99
- SSH Secure Shell Add On$0.99
- RDP Add On$0.99
- Telnet Shell Add On$1.99
- RemoterFusion Add On$0.99
- Enhanced Grid Server SelectorFree
- Password Manager$0.99