RemoteSound - Using the iOS device as PC Speaker
By Scienpix, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** on SALE ( $1.99 -> $0.99 )
*** In the sleep mode or background mode there may be some sound delay. If sound sync is important, you must active the app on screen ***
[ RemoteSound ]
RemoteSound is for using the iOS device as PC Speaker. You can listen the PC Sound on iPhone/iPod/iPad at real-time through WiFi.
* If you have no speaker on the PC.
* If you want to listen the PC sound away from PC.
* For users that trouble to put the head-phone on your PC directly.
* You can listen the PC sound with several devices simultaneously.
* Etc, ...
[ Usage ]
1. Install the RemoteSound Server on Your PC ( Windows XP/Vista/7 only )
2. Set the password on RemoteSound Server and Press start button.
3. Search you PC at RemoteSound App on iPhone/iPod/iPad.
[ Check Points ]
1. iOS device and PC must be connected through same router.
2. iOS device must use the WiFi Network.
3. Windows XP/Vista/7 is only supported.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Supporting the iOS7.0
Works far better than I had expected. Very clear audio and minimal lag/interruptions even on a bad network. The only con is that it only has 32-bit support. I don't mind, as I stuck with iOS 10 for... reasons... but it's still something to keep in mind, as iOS 11 has no 32-bit app support.
Are you going to upgrade app for iOS 11?
Hi, I purchased your app and enjoyed using it but ever since I upgraded to iOS 11 I can no longer use the app because it is incompatible with iOS 11. Any plans on upgrading the app so it can work with iOS 11? Thank you in advance for your consideration.
The lite version scared me because it was low quality. But I bought the full version and it's great! You can run it in the background, and there is no lag and the sound is great. Works great when I'm sitting in my bed and want to put headphones in.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Scienpix
- © Scienpix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.