RemoteSound - Using the iOS device as PC Speaker
By Scienpix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** on SALE ( $1.99 -> $0.99 )
*** In the sleep mode or background mode there may be some sound delay. If sound sync is important, you must active the app on screen ***
[ RemoteSound ]
RemoteSound is for using the iOS device as PC Speaker. You can listen the PC Sound on iPhone/iPod/iPad at real-time through WiFi.
* If you have no speaker on the PC.
* If you want to listen the PC sound away from PC.
* For users that trouble to put the head-phone on your PC directly.
* You can listen the PC sound with several devices simultaneously.
* Etc, ...
[ Usage ]
1. Install the RemoteSound Server on Your PC ( Windows XP/Vista/7 only )
2. Set the password on RemoteSound Server and Press start button.
3. Search you PC at RemoteSound App on iPhone/iPod/iPad.
[ Check Points ]
1. iOS device and PC must be connected through same router.
2. iOS device must use the WiFi Network.
3. Windows XP/Vista/7 is only supported.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Supporting the iOS7.0
It does what it says it does what more do you want me to say. I had some troubles at first but after reboot it was fine.
Great app (read full review though)
Great app at first... Had issues with it working at first. Deleted the app and reinstalled it and it worked fine again.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Scienpix
- © Scienpix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.