RemoteSound - Using the iOS device as PC Speaker
By Scienpix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** on SALE ( $1.99 -> $0.99 )
*** In the sleep mode or background mode there may be some sound delay. If sound sync is important, you must active the app on screen ***
[ RemoteSound ]
RemoteSound is for using the iOS device as PC Speaker. You can listen the PC Sound on iPhone/iPod/iPad at real-time through WiFi.
* If you have no speaker on the PC.
* If you want to listen the PC sound away from PC.
* For users that trouble to put the head-phone on your PC directly.
* You can listen the PC sound with several devices simultaneously.
* Etc, ...
[ Usage ]
1. Install the RemoteSound Server on Your PC ( Windows XP/Vista/7 only )
2. Set the password on RemoteSound Server and Press start button.
3. Search you PC at RemoteSound App on iPhone/iPod/iPad.
[ Check Points ]
1. iOS device and PC must be connected through same router.
2. iOS device must use the WiFi Network.
3. Windows XP/Vista/7 is only supported.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Supporting the iOS7.0
Good App but the lazy devs never update
Great app.. audio quality is amazing.. hoping it wud function better even when the keypad is locked..
next update remove the info notification when a connection is closed..
Please update soon
Stops working after 60 seconds
The app runs perfectly-for at least a minute. And then it stops playing sounds, yet remains connected to the server. And I know for a fact that it is not my internet, given my connection speed and ability to connect to high-traffic servers.
As far as I can tell, the app does not work well at all.
Does not work
Tryed every thing but will not work. Looks like it works on only very few sound cards. Definite will not work on windows 8. Try the lite version buying this.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Scienpix
- © Scienpix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.