Remotix VNC, RDP & NEAR
By Nulana LTD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Here is what Remotix users say:
“Does everything I want and expect it to do. Without a fuss or unnecessarily indirect methods. Highly recommend it.”
“Use it on Mac, iPad and iPhone, works flawlessly. I support remote systems, Mac & PC, VNC & RDP. I have tried many, have not seen anything that comes close to this app. Extremely satisfied.”
• Introducing NEAR - low-latency, adaptive, H264-based remote desktop protocol
• Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP, including RD Gateway
• Connect from anywhere with Remotix Cloud technology
• Automatic clipboard synchronization
• Syncs computers across all devices with Remotix Cloud & iCloud
• Secure SSH connections with both password and public key auth
• Discovers all nearby machines using network scanners
• Master password & Touch ID protection
• Designed for iPhone, iPad and iPad Pro
• Take and share the screenshots of the remote machine
• Full set of multi-touch gestures to pan, zoom, drag, right click & scroll
• Point-and-click or touchpad-mode remote desktop control
• Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support, including F keys, cursor and modifiers
• Swiftpoint GT and Citrix X1 mouse support
• Complete international character input
• Extended keyboard to access copy/paste, function and navigation keys
• 3D Touch for right click
If you are connecting to Mac or PC with NEAR:
• Hardware accelerated H264 based remote desktop experience;
• Three quality modes, including “smooth” - for video & games.
• Automatically adapts to changing network conditions;
• Clipboard synchronization;
• Remote sound transfer;
• Login using system credentials or personal access code;
• Curtain mode & remote screen locking (Mac only).
If you are connecting to a Mac with Screen Sharing:
• Five quality modes, including adaptive for average and slow Internet connections
• Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
• VNC password and Mac OS X authentication methods
• Greatly improves interaction speed with server-side picture scaling,
• Multi-language keyboard input using "Keyboard through Clipboard" mode
• Remote screen locking
• Access to hidden dock or menu
If you are connecting to Windows over RDP:
• RD Gateway & load-balancing configurations
• On-the-fly resolution and scale change
• Sound playback & recording
• Real time network speed adaptation for the best performance over 3G or LAN
• Secure NLA authentication
• RDP over SSH
If you are connecting to Windows or Linux over VNC:
• Tested and works well with UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, VMWare, TigerVNC, x11vnc and other servers
• UltraVNC Windows Logon authentication
• TLS encryption and VeNCrypt authentication (ProxMox)
• x11vnc -ncache mode support
What's New in Version 7.0.3
Biggest Remotix Release Ever!
1. NEAR Protocol
We're happy to introduce modern, low-latency remote desktop protocol called NEAR. NEAR brings hardware accelerated
H264 based desktop experience, network adaptivity, remote sound transfer, transparent multilanguage input and automatic
To use NEAR, install latest Remotix Agent on the target computers. For more information, check nulana.com/remotix-ios
2. Remotix Cloud Sync
Remotix can automatically synchronize your server list across all your devices once you log in to Remotix Cloud.
3. Citrix X1 & Swiftpoint GT mouse support
By the popular request, we include Citrix X1 mouse support. Swiftpoint GT mouse handling also got several fixes. Enjoy!
4. Hardware-accelerated H264 support for RDP connections
Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 include the capability of transferring desktop picture using H264, dramatically improving the user experience.
5. Multiple Groups
Stored computers can now reside in multiple groups (previously known as categories), giving you more precise way to organize them.
6. Separate SSH and RDG settings
SSH and Remote Desktop Gateway servers are now managed separately from your stored computers, so once you configure SSH or RDG server, you can use it in multiple connections.
7. Unified Scanner
We've merged NetBIOS, LAN and Bonjour scanners into one "Unified" scanner, so it's now easier to locate nearby computers.
8. Complete IPv6 Support
We've implemented complete IPv6 support in Remotix for iOS. Connectivity issues within Verizon and T-Mobile cellular networks are, hopefully, gone.
9. High Sierra
Doubleclick issues are now fixed.
- Remotix is now faster due to optimized iCloud synchronisation
- Other stability fixes
As always we'll be grateful for positive AppStore review. Remotix development is driven by you and your feedback!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 28, 2017
- Version: 7.0.3
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Seller: Nulana LTD
- © Nulana LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.