Remotix VNC & RDP
By Nulana LTD
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Remotix is a fast, secure and feature packed remote desktop tool to access your computer from anywhere.
Here is what Remotix users say:
"Remotix is just absolutely amazing, I use it all the time. It allowed me to log onto my work computer from my personal computer and there was hardly any lag at all, my internet isn't the best and even apps like this still manage to run with zero problems!”
Matt Falconer, Mac App Store
"This app is very fast and has already saved me a couple of times because I have left something on the wrong computer. Love it, well worth the money."
Mark.L13, Mac App Store
• Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP, including RD Gateway
• Connect from anywhere with Remotix Cloud technology
• Discover nearby computers using Bonjour, NetBIOS and LAN scanners
• Observe multiple computers at once
• Secure connections via SSH tunneling
• Stored servers are available on all your devices via iCloud
• Master password protection
• URL schemes to launch Remotix from third-party apps
If you are connecting to Mac:
• Complete Apple Screen Sharing experience
• Drag-n-drop to share files between your Mac and remote Mac
• Automatically keeps your Mac pasteboard synchronized
• Best performance on average or slow internet connections with Apple adaptive codec
• Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
• Dramatic improvement of interaction speed with server-side picture scaling
• Ask to share the screen or authenticate by OS X username & password
• If there is someone logged in, select whether to ask for sharing or to start separate session
• Curtain mode & remote screen locking
• Remote multi-touch
If you are connecting to Windows over RDP:
• RD Gateway & load-balancing configurations
• On-the-fly resolution and scale change
• Rich clipboard with text, RTF and HTML
• Sound playback & recording
• Your Mac files are available as a folder within RDP session
• Automatic connection setup for the best performance over 3G or LAN
• Secure NLA authentication
If you are connecting to Linux or Windows over VNC:
• Works well with VMWare, UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, TigerVNC and x11vnc servers
• Copy and paste with automatic clipboard sync
• Microsoft Windows Logon authentication (UltraVNC)
• VeNCrypt TLS authentication (ProxMox, TurboVNC)
• x11vnc -ncache mode support
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Big new release with lots of new stuff!
* RD Gateway
This is the most long-awaited RDP feature for business users, finally coming to Remotix. It took us a lot of time to do it, but hopefully we did it right and tested enough configurations so you won't
have problems with it. Just in case you do - drop us a line and we'll try to find out the solution.
* Multiple Computer Observer
Monitor the displays of multiple computers with multiple pages and slideshow modes. Extremely useful in Mac classrooms.
* Seamless Auto Reconnect
If network connect is lost, Wi-Fi goes away, Remotix transparently reconnects to the machine. Auto-reconnect works for both RDP and VNC connections.
* RDP Live Resolution & Scale Change
Remotix automatically changes RDP resolution on window resize or fullscreen. You can also change the scale of the elements on-the-fly,
without leaving the viewer. Note, resolution and scale change only works on non-server Windows editions, starting from 8.1.
* Load-balancing Configurations
Previosly Remotix didn't support RDP redirection, required for large RD farms. Now, this is fully functional.
* Better RDP Network Speed Adaptivity
RDP engine now performs periodic network speed checks while you're connected to automatically tune RDP features for the best performance.
Zoom remote screen to the window size or fullscreen even if remote resolution is lower.
* Connection Info Panel
We've added HUD display of current connection parameters, including current rate, total bytes used and total time connected.
* VeNCrypt TLS Authentication
Remotix is currently the only client (as far as we know) supporting TLS VeNCrypt authentication used by ProxMox and TurboVNC.
- RD Gateway SSL SNI servers support;
- RDP TLS authentication SSL handshake fix.
As always we’ll be grateful for positive App Store review. Remotix development is driven by you and your feedback!