By Dominik Seibold
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Some people seem to have problems with this app. Here are some things to consider:
- If the app often crashes, please try to restart your iOS device in order to solve memory fragmentation issues
- You can't remove objects from photos in your photo library. You can only remove objects from photos you have taken with this app. To understand how to use the app, watch this demo-video: http://youtu.be/zmGDysN9zn0 (you'll also find it on the support-page)
- For good results, don't move your iPhone/iPad while and several seconds before taking the photo.
- I tested this app successfully without any crash on an iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and the new iPad (iPad 3). I couldn't test it on an iPad 2 (because I don't have one), so it might not work there.
- If you have any problems, please contact me. I'm absolutely serious about this app, but it may not be so easy to grasp at the beginning, how to use it properly. If you don't contact me, I can't help you.
With Remove you can take photos and then remove previously moving objects like tourists or traffic. The process is very simple: Just take a photo and then paint over the areas where you want to reveal the background!
There is a huge effects library you can use to give your finished photos that special look, too. You can even create your own effects by stacking many professional quality filters and masks together and share them with others!
If you are interested in an even more capable app with many more features, check out my app "aremaC"!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
-new take-button added for easier taking of photos on iPad
Way Way Cool
Took a shot with this app and very glad I did. Tons of features and seems to do the Remove thing fine. It is more worth it for all the other cool features that it has for photo editing. The interface could be a bit cleaner (photos get hidden too easily when editing and the description for the effects is more technical than helpful). Kind of felt I was throwing away a dollar on a bet and I came out ahead...way ahead.
Totally worth it. No Crash or issues for me on an iPhone 4. Suggest getting and reviewing so others can be more comfortable about downloading this app.
For the developer...suggest making a free version that allows folks to try this out (perhaps limit the photos or features and make an in app upgrade available). This is a good app with lots of potential. Hope to see you upgrade it soon.
Not only crashed, but required restore
App not only crashed as soon as I took picture, but crashed the entire phone, even after shutting the phone off and turning back on, phone would not fully boot, I ended up having to restore, and since it had been a little while since I backed up, I lost data.
Good app, kind of like HTC One's ZOE
work as advertised, no crash, however not yet optimised for iPhone 5, which is a shame, will add one more star when updated for iPhone 5.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 17, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dominik Seibold
- © 2012 Dominik Seibold
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).