Start banking wherever you are with RenasantBiz for iPhone! Available to all Renasant Bank business online banking customers RenasantBiz allows you to check balances, make transfers, deposit checks, and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balances and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
- Deposit checks while on the go.
RenasantBiz for iPhone is proud to deliver an exceptional user experience within the app. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. We will be sure to highlight any new features within the app as they become available.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Use—Great for Multiple Accounts
We have several accounts at Renasant both personal and business and I use the RenasantBiz app almost daily-often more than once daily. I use for checking balances, transferring $$ from one account to another, mobile deposit, and bill pay and the app meets all of these needs easily and well.
For anyone having issues with this bad app
If you're getting error messages, either on the initial splash screen or after you input your credentials, it seems they updated their backend again, which always leads to these useless error messages. Here's how I got it to work this time:
1) Uninstall app and reinstall it again.
Doing that alone is what usually fixes the issues of the useless/inexplicable error messages, but I still got another one after I inputed my credentials.
2) If you still get an error message when you input your credentials, just tap "Continue" at the top right corner, which, in this case, is essentially equivalent to "try again" (yeah.. wow). It should work this time (maybe lol).
I was then asked to enroll in Mobile banking again by inputting by phone number. Then it gives you a ridiculous "new features" swipe card. Skipped that nonsense.
It "works" now.
Ok, nothing special
Needs to have the ability to add a memo on the app when moving money to/from accounts like the website has. App does most basic functions that any bank app should have.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.